Food Tab

Tools    

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
i had two hamburgers last night, 4 vitamin C tablets, orange juice.
-I threw up this morning.
i drank orange juice and had two vitamin C tablets.
and a piece of gum...

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Has anybody had the Harry Potter jelly beans? OMG, who was the INSANE person who thought of creating them? The flavors for these babies are:
  • Banana
  • Black Pepper
  • Blueberry
  • Booger
  • Bubble Gum
  • Cherry
  • Cinnamon
  • Dirt
  • Ear Wax
  • Grape Jelly
  • Grass
  • Green Apple
  • Lemon Drop
  • Toasted Marshmellow
  • Buttered Popcorn
  • Sardine
  • Spinach
  • Tutti-Fruitti
  • Vomit
  • Watermelon

Yes, this stuff is real... I bought a box at my local Waldenbooks today. The worst is vomit. Oh my god, how could they make vomit! It tastes like the raunchiest, smellist vomit imaginable. I took a bite -- and almost made real vomit. I couldn't eat it. Spinach was a disgusting one too. Booger, I thought, didn't really taste like anything. I actually could swallow that one. Sardine was a little hot. And as strange as it sounds, I actually found grass and dirt tasty. Now I know what to eat in case of a disaster and there's no food.

I must become Caligari..!
THe harry potter ones we get in australia just have nice flavors and then tomato
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Bowl of cereal
4 pieces of turkish delight

TACOS!!!!
Dr. Pepper
Slice
Chips a hoy cookies
Turkeyham and cheese sandwich

1 Bowl of Turkey Devinshire (Turkey with melted cheddar)
2 glasses Diet Vanilla Coke/Cream Soda mixture

Just got back from the grocery store and I bought Tropical Sprite (12 pack) and 5 Breyer's Low Fat Key Lime Pie Yogurts.

Earlier I had macaroni & cheese, a bologna & cheese sandwich with mustard, and Oreos. Very healthy....

Sexy...How is that Tropical sprite??

I had spaghetti and garlic bread
turkey and cheese sandwich
once again...CHIPS A HOY cookies
ice cream sandwich
Sunkist and Dr. Pepper

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
breakfast bar
two Krispy Kreme doughnuts
Slim Fast (Chocolate Royale)
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Slim Fast and Doughnuts?

Grilled Chicken Salad with Italian dressing
Dr. Pepper
Chocolate Sundae

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Slim Fast is a meal replacement shake. Quick, easy, and a good breakfast to eat (drink) in the car on the way to work (especially when you supplement with doughnuts).

Tonight:

2 Hotdogs
tri-tip
beans
pasta salad
fruit salad
BBQ chips
cake (grad party)

Sour Gummi Worms