Guilty Pleasures...ooooh.

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

OMG, are you serious???? I knew that game was addictive, but WOW...you proved it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Another...

I never admit this but I toast bread (2 slices) put chunky peanut butter on both, slice 2 dill pickles (preferably hot) and make my favorite sandwich. My kids got so grossed out by this that I had to turn to closet eating.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by spdrcr

Maybe the guy was wearing The Bro...
MANZIER!!!!!
[Edited by OG- on 09-14-2001]

I also eat mayonaise sandwiches, Im not fussy.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by TWTCommish

The clothes I'm wearing aren't dirty. There are no stains, they smell fine, and they look good, too. I don't like smelling bad either, and I don't. I just hate this obsession some people seem to have. MUST shower EVERY day. If I miss a day, I'll catch polio! Don't EVER wear the same jeans twice in a row...etc. That's really crazy. I dunno about all of you guys, but I've got bigger things to worry about than the fact that I sometimes wear a pair of shorts for 48 hours.
Spoken like a true comp addict!! I support you all the way Chris! I take showers daily, but screw changing out of comfortable clothes that are still clean, to change into less comfortable "cleaner" clothes. I've gone more than 48 hours wearing the same clothes. I won't denie it! ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT!!