Pixar's: The Incredibles.

Tools    

It has a lot of great laugh out loud moments, which I don't catch myself doing too often. I really liked frozone also.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Aniko
Elasticgirl is my new hero. Oooo....to be able to stretch like that.
Originally Posted by susan
...but i agree...i love elastigirl...
I want to thirded this on the Elastigirl...she's fantastic (no pun intended.)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I saw this yesterday with a friend and her kidlings. Very good stuff.
I loved the giggle from the kid when he realised he was running on water. The little details like that were really wonderful. I also loved the costumer - she killed me.

I have to see this... There hasn't been a Pixar movie that I really liked, this one just seems really attractive though.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
This one is directed by Brad Bird, who also did The Iron Giant. The guy's good.
Well he has my respect from now on.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
This one is directed by Brad Bird, who also did The Iron Giant. The guy's good.
Thats right! When i found that out a while back i think i had minature convultions.

Your number one source of the FORCE
Man, The Incredibles broke even Finding Nemo`s record by earning $70,467,623.... Thats Good, very good !!!

But what happened to the incredibles after their little baby been caught by the bad guy? They've been caught again?

I am i love with elastigirl, seriously i would love to have her as a person just to talk to like i would really go on a date with someone like that.
Every scene made me fall in love with her more, the scene on the rooftop made me blush and the doorways made me laugh. I kept on loving her even when she yelled, maybe even more so. Ive watched this 5 times in last 3 days and i am right now, and i find myself skipping scenes without her.

i want a sequel so i can see her again