Your Favorite 25 Bands/Artists???

Tools    

Thanks for Invocations of Nehek, really cool band. I looked them up on youtube and I like them a lot.

If you like The Saddest Landscape, there are a lot of bands like that. Screamo is like 70% of what I listen to.

Thanks for Invocations of Nehek, really cool band. I looked them up on youtube and I like them a lot.

If you like The Saddest Landscape, there are a lot of bands like that. Screamo is like 70% of what I listen to.
No problem man, real glad you liked them!

I'm opened to some Screamo suggestions; I'm always up for some new music lol. Preferably Screamo with breakdowns and/or some real nice melodic parts!

If you want Screamo with breakdowns then Niel Perry is one of the best.
I dig it!

I think if you like The Saddest Landscape then you may like Kite Flying Society.

For Entry level Screamo, be sure to check out Daitro, Sed Non Satiata, Saetia, Anomie, Loma Prieta, and Loise Cypher.

I think if you like The Saddest Landscape then you may like Kite Flying Society.

For Entry level Screamo, be sure to check out Daitro, Sed Non Satiata, Saetia, Anomie, Loma Prieta, and Loise Cypher.
Kite Flying Society is pretty good!

Lately I've been listening to Deathcore quite a bit. There's been some really good stuff that came out in the past year or so—some of the most brutal stuff I've ever heard.

Here's some bands > songs that I recommend:
Traitors > Dissapoint
Black Tongue > Coma
Martyr Defiled > Lvcifer
Boris the Blade > Serpents Crown
Acrania > Totalitarian Dystopia

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I haven't been able to convince hubby to join the site yet, but you guys seem to prefer his music to mine, so I asked him to compile a list of his 25 favorite artists. He didn't come up with a full list of 25, but he said that this is his short list of his favorite artists.

Kiss
Twisted Sister
Black Sabbath
Ozzy Osbourne
AC/DC
Led Zeppelin
Def Leppard
The Eagles
The Beatles
The Who
Metallica
Pink Floyd
Journey
ZZ Top

I haven't been able to convince hubby to join the site yet, but you guys seem to prefer his music to mine, so I asked him to compile a list of his 25 favorite artists. He didn't come up with a full list of 25, but he said that this is his short list of his favorite artists.

Kiss
Twisted Sister
Black Sabbath
Ozzy Osbourne
AC/DC
Led Zeppelin
Def Leppard
The Eagles
The Beatles
The Who
Metallica
Pink Floyd
Journey
ZZ Top
Does he wanna hang out later?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Does he wanna hang out later?

He'd love to.

I think he'd like to hang out with anyone who doesn't listen to country music and showtunes. You should see what we go through trying to find music for the mp3 player to listen to music in the car.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Kiss
Twisted Sister
Black Sabbath
Ozzy Osbourne

AC/DC
Led Zeppelin
Def Leppard
The Eagles
The Beatles
The Who

Metallica
Pink Floyd