Explain A Film Plot... Badly

Tools    

You have to know how to determine a film that nobody has seen and a film that a lot of people have seen. You have to know that very few people on this site have probably seen Stick, but you have to know the name of a few films that a lot of people have seen like Taxi Driver or Die Hard that would allow these games to keep moving because people have seen them and the games don't die. People on this site seem to think the idea behind these games is to stop them and I don't think that was the original intent. I can't believe I have to explain this.

You have to know how to determine a film that nobody has seen and a film that a lot of people have seen. You have to know that very few people on this site have probably seen Stick, but you have to know the name of a few films that a lot of people have seen like Taxi Driver or Die Hard that would allow these games to keep moving because people have seen them and the games don't die. People on this site seem to think the idea behind these games is to stop them and I don't think that was the original intent. I can't believe I have to explain this.

Um, I really don't know to be honest. But I'll be damned if I' going to tailor my replies with a boring box office list. No offense, Gideon.

Harold Ramis and Annie Potts spawn a revolution in fan fiction.

Stand by Me

Bet you wish you didn't write that Cop Killer song now, eh?

Clerks

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Last Tango in Paris

"Could you pass me some butter?" - asks Jeanne,
"With pleasure." - answers Paul, his eyes on fire.
"Oh, you butter me up. " - Jeanne remarks giggling
"Butter would not melt in my mouth" - Paul takes butter in his hand
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.