'Halloween 9' - Official Announcement Next Month!

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
only of the only things i liked about ressurection was the actor that played Myers so they should get him again
Not a lot of acting talent required don't you think?

Originally Posted by Nitzer
Not a lot of acting talent required don't you think?
i think there is. some people aren't cut out to play killers, it takes certain skills, like walking silently, and certain mannerisms, which make people like Kane Hodder really good at it

i think it does take skill. for example the actor in Halloween H20 did a pretty bad job playin Michael IMO. you have to have his walk right and movements.

Taken from ze blog:

"The new movie is called "Halloween: Asylum," the scooper tells Fango, "and it's being written by Matt Venne�whose spec horror script Second Sight is being produced by Clive Barker�s Seraphim Filmsfor Suicide Club's Sion Sono to make his North American directorial debut. Halloween: Asylulm is being set in Smith�s Grove, which became a maximum security penitentiary/asylum after the breakout of '78. It's filled with deranged killers and Michael is awaiting execution, harking back to the horror-hospital setting of Halloween II."

This is not going to be some neutered VS. movie, not filled with campy one-liners, etc. Rather, it takes the iconic Michael Myers back to his roots in a very cool setting. It's really serious/scary/suspenseful in tone, like all the best Halloween films have been. No one from the Halloween camp has officially confirmed these details, but we'll let you know more as we find it out.

Until we find out more information - take the information as rumors (Does sound good though).

Originally Posted by Eyes
http://www.angelfire.com/games3/Hall...w/screens.html

i believe this is the game, as for my thoughts on a new game, have michael as a villain, but the bad guys be the cult, with it's adherents as the regular enemies, and cult leaders as bosses, just have michael be more of a force than a character
ok i get the gun, but how do i get into the house?

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
only of the only things i liked about ressurection was the actor that played Myers so they should get him again
That guy is a stunt man who works here in vancouver. I remember him saying in an interview he'd do a sequel if it could be shot again in B.C. There are just so many movies made up here that a stunt man is rarely out of work.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
ok i get the gun, but how do i get into the house?
its a pretyy boring game. if i remember you just click on the dor knob. all you do is search the house then something happens

Michael pops out. But thats was just like a demo type thing. The guy is actually devoloping a big game.

Well from what I read thats how I take it because he has screen shots of the barn on Halloween 5 and 6 and thigns like that.

should be a wicked film, hopefully it walks away from the ''ressurection'' scene, because of all halloween's, that was the shi**est, only reason number 3 was crap was because of the name, had it just been ''demon witch'' or whatever, and not part of the halloween set up, which is how i saw it, its an enjoyable film

not likely, it'd be a movie killer anyway

i dont know why so many peopel always wonder if we will see michaels face in a new halloween movie when all they have to do is watch the first halloween to see his face

which i think ruined an aspect of his mystery, i liked it better not knowing what he looks like

#1, Michael kills his older sister when he is 6, and goes to a sanitarium for 15 years, then he escapes and targets his younger sister, JL Curtis, he kills 5 of her friends, gets shot 6 times and falls off the 2 floor balcony.

#2, Same night, Michael, still alive, targets laurie again, at the hospital, kills several of the staff, but get's torched in an ether and o2 explosion, and laurie escapes again

#3, no relation to Michael, Silver Shamrock Halloween corporation attempts to take over world with power from stonehenge, ending inconclusive

#4, 10 years after being blown up, michael goes after his niece, Jamie, he fails, gets shot a lot, falls in a big pit, and gets blown up

#5, one year later, he targets his niece again, is apprehended but escapes custody when the "Man in black" blows up the police station, Jamie and Michael are both kidnapped by a cult

#6, six years later, Jamie gives birth to michael's son, after the cults experiments, she is killed, but the child escapes in the care of Tommy Doyle (child laurie babysat in H1)and Sam loomis (michael's psychiatrist). Michael's motives were also revealed, he is cursed by thorn, a 17 star constellation that periodically appears on halloween

#7, 3 years later, Michael goes after laurie again, who now has a son, and is in hiding, running a school in california, he kills 2 students and one of the staff, but this time, barely escapes with his own life

#8, michael finally kills laurie, and returns to his home, where a tv network is filming an investigation of the house, he kills all but two people and if burnt to a crisp, but reawakens in the morgue

good recap but Michael didnt kill 5 of lauries friends. she only had 2 friends and one of them had a boyfriend isnt that 3.

also if you want a recap from a website go to
http://www.thefleshfarm.com/main.htm and click halloween it has a review of each movie plus what happens in it.

ahh, i love the fleshfarm, great site