Battle of the Characters

Tools    

Oh, yeah, definately, yeah.
[IMG]Put the url of the picture here[/IMG]

next up
Tony Montana (scarface) - Al Pacino (1 win)

VS

Mr. Pink (resevior dogs) - Steve Buscemi

can someone help me and put these pics into the post cuz im dumb and cant do it.

Mr. Pink

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
can someone help me and put these pics into the post cuz im dumb and cant do it.
When you find a picture on the web, right click on it, wait for the menu, right click on properties, highlight the link, right click on the link, wait for the menu, and left click on copy. Once you've done that, come to this site and click on the image button, right click in the box it opens, and left click on paste. Hit ok, and you're done.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I ate all your bees.
Tony Montana

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
When you find a picture on the web, right click on it, wait for the menu, right click on properties, highlight the link, right click on the link, wait for the menu, and left click on copy. Once you've done that, come to this site and click on the image button, right click in the box it opens, and left click on paste. Hit ok, and you're done.
yo thanks alot for helping me. i fixed it up there so no more links from me.

Tony, and he would have got my vote last time as well if I voted.

Norman

Bates wins this one in my book

Normy for me too. I'm gonna have to start voting on here too.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Tony Montana