Crank: High Voltage

→ in
Tools    

I noticed that, guess it was before I joined here because I've never seen a Meatwad that deserved that much bad rep. Sure he disses some of my favourite films, but that's just his opinion, can't negative rep that. I believe that in time messangerthug can take the lead, I've heard one member in particular who said their goal was to see a red light saber under his name.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

you see amy smarts boobs in the movie

If this is the only reason you're looking forward to this movie... I suggest you wait until you're actually old enough to be off your Mama's before watching anything other than Looney Toons...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

But messangerthug is 19 years old.
So he says... I'd have to see a bit more proof than that before I believe it though... 'cause most of the ones I've seen who continually make remarks similar to the ones he does are closer to twelve...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
you see amy smarts boobs in the movie
Kid, you obviously haven't seen Road Trip. You seem them in that, too and there nothing special. Call me when you grow up.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

He says it on IMDb too and his username there has an 89 in it so it seems consistent...
He could be... but I know people in their 40's who pose as kids on line to help nap sex offenders... and on the flip side, many sex offenders pose as kids on the net... so nothing is certain... until you see the proof... and even then it needs to be double checked...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
But he does have this adolesant view about breast's, yeah im sure most guys like breasts as I myself do, but to go on about them in every film thread is getting a tad old.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Well the world is filled with very different people who might find going online and pretending to be someone else, different age or even just to come to places like this just to see how much attention they can get wether it be the funny guy or the ar*ehole.

I personally don't know what his motive is, but maybe he's like a pesky itch, if you ignore him, eventually he'll go away. Too bad there's no fingers crossed smilie.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I personally don't know what his motive is, but maybe he's like a pesky itch, if you ignore him, eventually he'll go away. Too bad there's no fingers crossed smilie.

1. i was joking
2. i have seen road trip
3. last week was my 20th bday

1. i was joking
2. i have seen road trip
3. last week was my 20th bday
1. You shouldn't be a stand-up comedian because your jokes suck.
2. Then stop talking about seeing Amy Smart's breasts in Crank 2
3. Could've fooled me.

ok I AM NOT gonna start the T4 debate again but what is it with internet message boards and film nudity (disclaimer: nothing agianst gay people) am i the only hetro sexual movie buff on the internet?

am i the only hetro sexual movie buff on the internet?
No, you are most certainly not the only hetrosexual male "movie buff" on the internet. Not sure you fall into the movie buff category, but to answer your question, no.

You'll find there's more straight men on this site than you seem to think. We just don't share your same thoughts in regards to a movies lack or overabundance of breast (that's what adults call them) shots.

Here's a hint, if you want to be treated like you're 20, act like it. There are kids on here younger than you that have a higher IQ.