Extremely Common Things In Movies But Almost Never Happens in Real Lif

Tools    

I love JC films but can't resist pointing out the BS in his 70s-80s films.
In Dragon Fist, he takes eight hits and doesn't show any reaction.

In Pro Wrestling that's called "no-selling". Not a good thing.

Hong Kong action film buff.
3:43 of the same video I posted, he also cracks someone's neck.. after hitting their testicles 3 times.. and they don't die. You can even hear the cracking SFX to emphasize.
About Stillmellow's comment, imagine a bunch of people paying hundreds to see someone do nothing after getting hit.. LOL.

Hong Kong action film buff.
the big baddie is chasing the goodie, and some bystander trips the big baddie. how'd they know who the baddie is..??
even worse when the good one is the one who gets tripped. isn't it obvious that the good one is fighting more then they possibly can?

There's a serial killer on the loose. You know what it's the perfect time for? A nice steamy shower!

Related, same scenario and some just find themselves turned on to each other. It's not like he's gonna suddenly show up in the middle of us doing it, right?

Also, there's too many thrillers/horrors/etc where a woman needs to make a fast getaway. Too bad she's wearing high heels!

And as always (my favorite): window screens.

They pretty much don't exist in TV & movies because they provide a time-wasting impediment to any scene involving entering or leaving through a window (including "leaving" by getting punched, pushed or shot by a window with a dramatic breaking of glass as the person is flung out through the glass pane).

I've just come to accept that in TV land or Hollywoodland (the world of fictional movie pictures) everybody just has a lot of bugs in their house in the summer, the same way it was before the invention of the window screen.