Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

Also i'm planning on listening to every Album that makes the Countdown, again if i've already heard it. Was listening to a sombre one while the MoFo is dying thread was going on last night, made it hilarious.
Thanks to this i'm listening to _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _, it's pretty good. Good nom _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ & _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
so is that the artist or the album? not one of my noms as there are way too many spaces for my name.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

not one of my noms as there are way too many spaces for my name.
How do you know the first one isn't supposed to be "yesnowtf" which is what i initially thought your username was? Hmmm....

It's not one of mine - none of my list have underscores in either the names or the title

Got Sedai's list Will either add it in the next hour or tomorrow.
Yay, hope for The Nolans yet

Yeah, he greatly appreciated their Death Metal phase.
Bernadette's vocals on F**ked By Satan are the absolute bomb!

Bernadette's vocals on F**ked By Satan are the absolute bomb!
God, i can't even keep this joke up. The image of The Wholesome's, i mean The Nolan's playing a song by that title is killing me.

The Nolans albums are generally quite polished so hopefully might see a few of those from Ms. M too

The Nolans albums are generally quite polished so hopefully might see a few of those from Ms. M too
When i was a kid we were taking turns reading parts of some WWII book in English Class and there was a sentence that mentioned "the Polish bibles", no clue why but my mind was just unable to comprehend that and i read it as "polish the bibles"