2016 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

I'm a willing trade partner still for anyone to take a look at.
Sent you Yelich & Pence for Myers & CarGo

Trade deadline's in ten days, and I'm willing to move Familia before then. He leads all the majors in saves, and it's not even close (he's up 5). This is one of those categories that you can move up 3-4 spots in down the stretch with one elite acquisition, but I've got lots of margin in that category, so he can be had.

Don't have terribly specific needs for what I want in return. A big bat would get it done, though my lineup's pretty chock full already, so I have a slight preference for a very good SP. But I'll take value just about anywhere.

so long Bruce......you have served your purpose....time for some new blood!

A system of cells interlinked
Sayonara Bruce!

I'm starting to make my final moves with the deadline in sight; traded the very good Addison Reed over to Dunn and Dunn for some saves in the form of Tony Watson. I also cut Pedro Strop in favor of the excellent and hopefully soon-to-be Rox' closer, Adam Ottavino.

Yeah, I had thrown around a lot of Familia offers. I think Adam got him pretty darn cheap (a guy like that at this point in the season is probably worth multiple ranking points all by himself), but those Saves are pretty likely to be superfluous for me, so the upgrade at SP is worth it.

Cole wins that, HANDS DOWN

Cole wins that, HANDS DOWN
that is just my opinion....nice grab!

it's been fun Waino....

Hoping to get the mostly-good Waino from hereon out. But I'm sending Osuna away for him. I need a lot of saves to catch up–but I just acquired Watson, Ottavino was named the Rockies' closer yesterday, and I'm using my top waiver priority on Cody Allen (who is getting some saves, some holds in Cleveland).

Hoping to get the mostly-good Waino from hereon out. But I'm sending Osuna away for him. I need a lot of saves to catch up–but I just acquired Watson, Ottavino was named the Rockies' closer yesterday, and I'm using my top waiver priority on Cody Allen (who is getting some saves, some holds in Cleveland).
yeah, didnt wanna drop Allen....Francona worries me too much and we NEED the saves.

holy ****, i guess Jansen is human!!!

If anyone needs a 1B/3B w/power, Im trying to unload Justin Turner for a starting pitcher of same worth.

Sent an offer to Mikeys Done & Dunns.