Rate The Movie

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
10/10
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I have this on DVD, its an incredible piece of Anime.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
7????
Now stop crying, I have made a mistake, take my vote back as I thought I was rating the poster I haven't seen the movie.

Spirited Away walks away with a perfect rating of 10!

Next up:

LITTLE BIG MAN

My rating: 10/10
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Little Big Man rates a ten out of ten from me, Grandfather.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Little Big Man

10/10
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

No more votes? Okay, Little Big Man averaged 9.25. Not bad.

Next up: Blue Velvet

And I would have brought Spirited Away's score down slightly, by the way.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!

All right, I rate Blue Velvet at 7.5.

Average: 7.25

Let's try one more people may have seen:

I actually like this one more than the much worshiped Spider Man. My rating is 8.25/10.

5.5/10

I must become Caligari..!
6 OUT OF 10
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...