Do you prefer Cats or Dogs?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Aniko

...wait...I know...we need to cover you with cat nip and let our kitties have a taste of you.

Hmm... I've never been licked by a pussy before... how ironic... it's rather the reverse of expectation.

A dog I love dogs more I don't care too much for cats I mean they are cute but they have very long nails that cold hurt you while dogs are nice and gental!
Could I mean not cold!lol!I have a yorkie and I love him so much!His name is Bertie and he is so cute!
Anyway Dogs Rule and Cats Drew!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Didn't see it.
Dogs for sure. I'm allergic to cats.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
I prefer dogs. I have three of them here at home and never have I thought of having a cat. Not that I don't like cats, it's just that dogs are more playful.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

I like cats better. I am a dog person, don't get me wrong, but I really hate that when they lick you, you get all spitty and smell. Also they drool a lot. When a cat licks you, it's cute, and your hand doesn't get all wet and smelly.

I have two cats and I love it when they jump up in my lap and take a nap. Now I don't see a huge retriever doing that do you? Well, maybe a small dog, but I don't really have a problem with them.

Cats are wonderful. They always know how to tell you when they need something. Dogs are also wonderful but I probably would never own one because of my cats.

I prefer dogs. My cat hates me but my dog is the best pet ever. Hes fun and he does tricks. My cat hisses at me all day!

Killer dogs........like this one......
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mr.Pibb.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	2154  

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by James_Bond
My cat hates me...hisses at me all day!
Quit pulling its tail.

Meanie.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I could put up with either one, but I'd rather have dogs. I have two dogs as of now, but I have a friend (yes I have friends) named Kurtis Decker. . .and he has twenty-two cats. He started out with two, but. . .hem hem, you know.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
I could put up with either one, but I'd rather have dogs. I have two dogs as of now, but I have a friend (yes I have friends) named Kurtis Decker. . .and he has twenty-two cats. He started out with two, but. . .hem hem, you know.
I know what that's like, I once started out with one dog by the end of that year I had 11 dogs and 3 birds and a cat from next door.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I know what that's like, I once started out with one dog by the end of that year I had 11 dogs and 3 birds and a cat from next door.
and don't forget your husband.......

Originally Posted by Nikki
and don't forget your husband.......
This was before I met him, now i have one geriatric dog and a husband, they are both cute hairy things, shhhhhhhhh, he isn't really as hairy as the dog.