Christian Bale arrested on assault charges

Tools    

Dachshunds Fear Me
I don't know, maybe he's just a cheap bastard.

I kid...I kid...

I don't think its such a bad thing to ask a rich brother for a bit of help if you really need it, BUT $200,000 is a LOT to ask for. And one gets the impression that the sister seems rather careless. It also seems like blackmail to me in a way which is rather unseemly.

Who knows? Anyway, I don't see this hurting his career...
Nah, he'll be fine. Here's my take on it: Mom, the circus performer, encourages her youngest child to become an actor. He does pretty well - Spielberg, Shakespeare, etc. - and they can probably live partially off what he makes.

Youngest child turns 18 (or or whatever the age you become an adult is in the UK), and suddenly, his money is his own. Ladies and gentlemen, the gravy train is now leaving the station.

As an adult, youngest child becomes very successful, and is now starring in possibly the most successful movie since TITANIC. Mom and Sis just have to get their hands on some of this!!

Bale seems like a pretty intense guy, but this whole story just doesn't fly with me. I'm calling BS on Mom and Sis.

George: Arthur.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
True but it wasnt only in the Sun newspaper it was all over the news also.