Daredevil

Tools    

Duncan is a good Kingpin. Afleck is a stupid choice.
That's my two cents. Thank you

Thanks, jrs! Bigger is better, for sure.

I think it looks ni-ice... although I am trying to block the gay cowboy vibe (mentioned elsewhere on this site ).

I couldn't agree any more with the "gay cowboy" vibe. That's EXACTLY what it looks like. If the movie is trying to be dark, it'll have a tough time not coming off as stupid. If it goes for a campy sorta feel, though, with, perhaps, even a few of the characters poking fun at the costume, then it might not be too bad.

i think maybe if the gun wasnt there .....there wouldn't be a "cowboy" type look.
Yeah, but then it would just be your average, everyday red leather fetish look.

They should've just went with the old Jon Lovitz devil costume from SNL. Sans cape and pitchfork, o' course.

What gun? That's his cane folded in half. I like the dark red leather tho. Maybe if they redesigned it to be a one piece rubber thing like Batman except in that red color it might be cool.

It's mainly the whole "holster strapped to leg" issue, I think, that's the problem.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
In the comic, that's how he carried his stick too. I mean that part doesn't bother me. The fact that it's leather rather than rubber (ie., Batman), and it's not body glove-esque (ie., Spider-Man) tends to really make it look like they don't really care about bringing this hero to life.

They used Daredevil in one of the old Hulk episodes and I don't really recall the suit, but it didn't look as awful as this one.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I can't cet the pictures to work on AICN they're red boxes. Poo.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
lmfao

the piccy looks like something out of a bondage site

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Kevin Smith and Coolio are also listed in the cast.

I hope this film works

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Also has Michael Clarke Duncan, Jennifer Garner, Colin Farrel

The two you listed have bit parts, I know that Smith is a coroner or something like that.

LMAO!! Judging from the pic,it looks like they're going for the dark,S&M look.....much like Tim Burton's Batman.

RPG Man
lol, damn, it didnt even take me a second to get that. Good lookin Spudman *hero trumptes*