"They Call Me Mr Glass!"

→ in
Tools    

but getting caught in something and nearly drowning doesn't seem like the equivalent of kryptonite to me. It's more like not being death-proof.
Superman is not death proof either though. And yeah, I'd have to say only water it seems could kill Bruce Willis. Bullets would bounce off his chest I'd have to say as well cause the impact pieces of metal of a train wreck would have on a human body is pretty much equivalent to that of a bullet in the chest. Train wrecks can after all tear you limb from limb.

I heard he intended a trilogy with this but backed out after the negative response. Yoda, any updates on this? or anyone?
I wish!! Bloody hell do I wish there was at least a sequel of some sort.

I loved signs too. Didnt like some parts though like morgan who is twelve but talks like an intelligent 17 year old. "Dad, they think these are stages immediately preceding an attack. I was wrong. They are hostile".
Yep, does sound like the words were intentionally put in the boy's mouth doesn't it. I mean, what twelve year old uses the word "preceding" anyways.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I wish!! Bloody hell do I wish there was at least a sequel of some sort.
ME TOO!!! START THE PETITION!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yep, does sound like the words were intentionally put in the boy's mouth doesn't it. I mean, what twelve year old uses the word "preceding" anyways.
I think it's likely that he supposed to have been directly quoting things that were being said on TV at the time. Also, I have siblings around 12-13 who use "advanced" words like that, for lack of a better term. I, personally, took Morgan as being very intelligent for his age and speaking in a like-manner.

Unbreakable is one of those movies that polarizes people. For me it was good, just good and not brilliant. It walks a dangerous tied rope between comic-book stuff and pretending to be deeper that what it actually is, it even feels preachy at times . It is very original and surprising, I'll give you that -- but at the end it left me slightly cold.

fbi
Unbreakable is one of those movies that polarizes people. For me it was good, just good and not brilliant. It walks a dangerous tied rope between comic-book stuff and pretending to be deeper that what it actually is, it even feels preachy at times . It is very original and surprising, I'll give you that -- but at the end it left me slightly cold.
Unbreakable was deeper than other superhero movies but it was intentional. M night wanted a realistic take on the genre rather than the usual ones which depict people with great powers. No-one can relate to this.

But they can if its a portrayal of a man who posseses terrific strength and who has never been sick. So we end up asking ourselves at the end of the film was he really invincible or wasnt he?

If unbreakable showed willis going around zapping people away with laser eyes or flying around, it would belong in the action genre adn that was not the intention.