Hostel 2

→ in
Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
Hostel is one of my favourite category of movies, like SAW and final destiantion and much other clever and bloody movies

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I to like Bloody gorey movies and I thought this movie was a very good, the gore factor in it is disturbing and I liked it. Im just waiting to here the news that they are doing another sequel.

Watched this for the 2nd time the other night, but didn't have time to watch deleted scenes. I did watch them the first time though (when it first came out). Can anyone tell me... Is there a deleted scene that addresses why Axelle sought Beth (and by association Whitney and Lorna)? I had it in my head that Beth's dad set her up because he was tired of receiving an allowance from her and wanted the inheritance to himself.

Am I just making that up? Did I invent that because I was wondering why Axelle approached Beth and Whit without knowing that they were looking to travel? Seems a long shot for a potential mark.

Thanks!