Brokeback Mountain

Tools    

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
... COWBOYS! What could be hotter to a gay man than a cowboy?
Sexy, Sexy, Sexy, Shepherds, they were Shepherds, i agree they were hot.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Shepherds, they were Shepherds, i agree they were hot.
They were indeed tending to sheep the first summer they fell in love up on Brokeback Mountain, but thereafter Jack was a rodeo cowboy until he took up his wife's family business and Ennis was a ranch hand for hire working anywhere, including with cattle.

But yes, please let's be sure to always make the semantic point that they were tending sheep the first time they "did it". It makes such a big difference...to Bill O'Reilly, anyway (I think the lady doth protest too much).

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Okay this is a bit of a spoiler so if you havent seen the movie please dont read the following:

Was Jack really murdered or was that just Ennis' imagination? I'm sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by abandonedimages
Okay this is a bit of a spoiler so if you havent seen the movie please dont read the following:

Was Jack really murdered or was that just Ennis' imagination? I'm sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere.
I took it as a mix of the two... an imagining of what really happened, so to speak.