a naughty member who apparently wasn't very polite

having never met Django i am of course suspicious of everyone

:eyes around the room:

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
a naughty member who apparently wasn't very polite

having never met Django i am of course suspicious of everyone

:eyes around the room:
me too, i feel lost and suspcious. perhaps we'd be better off if we stuck...TOGETHER...

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I'd marry Django...He's Dreamy....Aaaaaahh...
Yeah, why don't you... get a sex change and marry Django, and then get off my back!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by darkhorse
Yeah, why don't you... get a sex change and marry Django, and then get off my back!
Interesting.

Age aside, I'll take Gillian Anderson, or Julianne Moore.

I'd keep Jennifer Love Hewitt in a drawer, for special occasions.
What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless, but disastrous... - Thomas Merton

everyone with any degree of "personality" is being "accused" of being Django? I, personally, think it's pretty funny!
So you think Django had personality, well you are wrong your here, so you must like us nonpersonality types.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by Gustavoman
Age aside, I'll take Gillian Anderson, or Julianne Moore.

I'd keep Jennifer Love Hewitt in a drawer, for special occasions.

I think id keep Travis Whatshisface from the calvin klein ads for spesh occassions, id keep him in my pocket

Why my pocket you ask? Because George Clooney is taking up my drawer space of course

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
i think when he said "personality" he really meant "a*shole"
Speaking of which, notice that I'm not the one hurling insults around! You call me an "a*shole", but my question is: what does that make you?

Neutral Milk Hotel
Definetly Age aside, Scarlett johanson
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Interesting.
If you find sex change interesting, then do it! I have no doubt that in your case, it would resolve a whole range of personality conflicts and disorders, resulting in a major attitude adjustment on your part, so that you would no longer feel the compulsive need to sabotage my attempts at serious discourse with your meaningless remarks!

Speaking of which, notice that I'm not the one hurling insults around! You call me an "a*shole", but my question is: what does that make you?
You have no sense of humour.

Originally Posted by nebbit
You have no sense of humour.
Hmm... I wonder how you would react if I called you an "a*shole"? Wait, don't tell me... based on past experience, you would probably organize a lynch mob and assault me with a never-ending barrage of profanity and slander. And you suggest that I have no sense of humor? Yeah, right!

I See You When You're Sleeping
I know I am but what are you?

I'm taking my ball back!

No fair!

So there!

Neutral Milk Hotel
ok.....

Originally Posted by MinionTV
I know I am but what are you?

I'm taking my ball back!

No fair!

So there!
Cool, man. I'll play you at racquetball anytime!