Better Call Saul...whatcha think?

Tools    

I cant remember that either.
I've marathoned BB a lot...

Ha. That's probably why I didnt notice. I cant imgine Gale with a hipster beard, although he does have the socks and sandals, the herb tea which he probably recycles, and the vegan diet.
Found a pic of it:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Found a pic of it:

LOL. Definitely never noticed it. I probably just assumed it was his boyfriend.

LOL. Definitely never noticed it. I probably just assumed it was his boyfriend.
Gale...had a boyfriend? I don't remember mention of that. Did Gilligan mention something about that?

Gale...had a boyfriend? I don't remember mention of that. Did Gilligan mention something about that?
No I just like a bromance. You'll remember me thinking Gus and Max were lovers? I like the comments in the BrBa thread that Gale was a replacement for Max and I agree. I ship Gus and Gale.

No I just like a bromance. You'll remember me thinking Gus and Max were lovers? I like the comments in the BrBa thread that Gale was a replacement for Max and I agree. I ship Gus and Gale.
Oh, well there was a definite friendship between Gus and Gale, yes. Gus obviously cared a lot about Gale. We don't see it often but Gus DOES have his affections for people and I believe that Mike, to some degree, is someone that Gus at the very least respects on some level.

I have two episodes left to be caught up. Here is my big contribution to the conversation concerning season 2. Jonathan Banks good actor, Mike great character. Put him with a child, abysmal.

I have two episodes left to be caught up. Here is my big contribution to the conversation concerning season 2. Jonathan Banks good actor, Mike great character. Put him with a child, abysmal.
I think he's great with the kids. He looked so sweet turning his grand baby into a criminal mastermind.

I think he's great with the kids. He looked so sweet turning his grand baby into a criminal mastermind.
I love Mike but every time he is with the granddaughter I notice how wooden his acting is. Works great with the crazy adults around him because he comes off as a bad ass who refuses to dignify their nonsense. With a child it comes off as unnatural.

I can see why you would think that but for me it humanises him. Makes me want to adopt him as my grandpa.

Maybe Jono doesnt like working with kids. Could be why Villigan chose an older kid (although V. said he was the one who didnt want to work with toddlers)

I only have the finale left. This show id infinitely watchable. So well written. Sharp and funny. I think it was Dan8 who daid she liked the montages. I agree, I think they are a ton of fun. The one at the border cross this season was especially great.

I only have the finale left. This show id infinitely watchable. So well written. Sharp and funny. I think it was Dan8 who daid she liked the montages. I agree, I think they are a ton of fun. The one at the border cross this season was especially great.

Oh god the tracking shot at the border cross was AMAZing. Sorry for yelling. That sequence gets me over excited.

So many complaints about the montages from people who wanted BrBa 2.0 but you know, I'm rewatching BrBa backwards and last night saw the pest control montage. Goes on for minutes (and it was great) so I dont know why the keyboard Heisenbergs in the fandom were so negative about the BCS montages.

Oh god the tracking shot at the border cross was AMAZing. Sorry for yelling. That sequence gets me over excited.

So many complaints about the montages from people who wanted BrBa 2.0 but you know, I'm rewatching BrBa backwards and last night saw the pest control montage. Goes on for minutes (and it was great) so I dont know why the keyboard Heisenbergs in the fandom were so negative about the BCS montages.
Those sequences work wonderfully for me. Honestly thought I might tire of them, but I haven't. I need to watch Fly again. It's like an hour long cold open.

Yeah there was a lot of hate for Fly. I liked it. It was a nice pull back from the break neck pace of the show so I could catch my breath, plus it was just a really great character study.

I dont think I'll ever get tired of the montages in this. The music, colour and just over all look of them really appeals to me. I loved the suit one, and the hysterical trying to get sacked one LMAO. Jimmy is very creative.

Yeah there was a lot of hate for Fly. I liked it. It was a nice pull back from the break neck pace of the show so I could catch my breath, plus it was just a really great character study.

I dont think I'll ever get tired of the montages in this. The music, colour and just over all look of them really appeals to me. I loved the suit one, and the hysterical trying to get sacked one LMAO. Jimmy is very creative.
Those were great. My fave Jimmy being Jimmy moment so far this season was filming the commercial in front of the elementary school, I was dying.

Those were great. My fave Jimmy being Jimmy moment so far this season was filming the commercial in front of the elementary school, I was dying.
I just snorted. The making of his commercials hve all been great. The makeup chick was fantastic. And the 'I'm ready for my close up, Mr McGill'. lool.

I wonder if we'll get to see the crying squat cobbler video.

There was a guy in the booth across from us at the Steak N Shake with a Los Pollos Hermanos t-shirt. I couldn't sneak a pic.

They've really ramped up the marketing this year. I love the pop up restaurants with cast members attending.

They've really ramped up the marketing this year. I love the pop up restaurants with cast members attending.
I would eat there. I might start BB over this week. All this talk has me in the mood.