THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It did. I don't know if it still does. I'll just put it this way. The people there lived for conflict. Not that there's anything wrong with some conflict but conflict for conflicts sake gets annoying. So do people who try to prove their superiority by what movies they watch.
There's a lot of conflict here too. Most of it directed at the films I like and dislike

But it's all in good fun here at least.

There's a lot of conflict here too. Most of it directed at the films I like and dislike

But it's all in good fun here at least.
I'm going to punch you in the face for not liking Cries and Whispers, then you're going to punch me in the face for not liking Jennifer Lawrence, then we'll be even and there will be no conflict!

Godoggo, have you seen Wendy and Lucy?
I have and I don't recommend watching it unless you're a masochist into being depressed.

It did. I don't know if it still does. I'll just put it this way. The people there lived for conflict. Not that there's anything wrong with some conflict but conflict for conflicts sake gets annoying. So do people who try to prove their superiority by what movies they watch.

I used to belong to one like that.. I still have an account but there is a girl there that everyone follows.. anything she says.. they agree with .. even if she is in the wrong.. even the moderators are sheep.. its sad.. there are many trolls there as well.... the girl can post nude pictures from tumblr and the moderators dont care.. but anyone else do it.. you get banned.... no warning...

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Godoggo, have you seen Wendy and Lucy?
Have I?? I love that movie!!! Sexy and I have talked about that one before. I really like Kelly Reichardt and Michelle Williams performance was brilliant. I cried, but that should come as a shock to no one.

But what will happen to me since I don't like Stalker
Then I get to kick you in the balls.

Have I?? I love that movie!!! Sexy and I have talked about that one before. I really like Kelly Reichardt and Michelle Williams performance was brilliant. I cried, but that should come as a shock to no one.
I started reading an article about her new film Night Moves in the recent issue of Film Comment. I'm curious to see it, but I want to see Wendy and Lucy first.

I used to belong to one like that.. I still have an account but there is a girl there that everyone follows.. anything she says.. they agree with .. even if she is in the wrong.. even the moderators are sheep.. its sad.. there are many trolls there as well.... the girl can post nude pictures from tumblr and the moderators dont care.. but anyone else do it.. you get banned.... no warning...

Yeah, it's really difficult to find a good forum. I really would like to belong to an art forum but I can't find one I like. The first one I joined they told me not to post until I learned how to draw (that was before I even posted any art) the second one was too nice and wouldn't give any constructive criticism. Everything was wonderful.

Yeah, it's really difficult to find a good forum. I really would like to belong to an art forum but I can't find one I like. The first
Whats sad is that she moves thru guys there like crazy. she lives in the states and has online relationships with guys overseas... .I guess she isnt worth anything to find a guy in her own city... she lead my best friend on and then dumped him flat.. hurt his feelings alot...

Then I get to kick you in the balls.

I started reading an article about her new film Night Moves in the recent issue of Film Comment. I'm curious to see it, but I want to see Wendy and Lucy first.
Meek's Cutoff is good too. She has a super realistic style and depicts life as it really is. She used real train hoppers and that's how they really are and what they really do.

Yeah. I used to love them. Haven't really watched one in a while, to be honest. Unless you count Back to the Future Part III.

I have one for you.. its coming out soon.. its call "The Salvation".. Im dying to see it..

Looks good.

My favorite piece of the western genre is not a movie but a book, called Blood Meridian. It's my favorite book. I think they're trying to make a film adaptation, but I hope they don't. It's really unfilmable.

Looks good.

My favorite piece of the western genre is not a movie but a book, called Blood Meridian. It's my favorite book. I think they're trying to make a film adaptation, but I hope they don't. It's really unfilmable.
I like some westerns but hey that film has a great actor in it.... and it written by one of my favorite Danish directors/writers ~ Anders Thomas Jensen. I dont need to tell you who the actor is... my avatar should do that for me....