Imagine Dragons over The Monkees

Powerman 5000
over Passenger

Burning Bridges over Dimmu Borgir

The Undertones over The B-52's

Snap over David Bowie

Atomic over Nick Drake

Kinoko Teikoku over The Monkees

Going with "Eureka" for uniqueness- although had to look up the song bc that link didn't work for me

Technotronic over Talking Heads

Foo Fighters over Night Ranger

Night Ranger is a band I like but "The Secret Of My Success" doesn't blow me away

The Turtles over Soft Machine

The Grass Roots over Sting

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds over Lukas Graham

Nina Simone over Pj Harvey

Rage Against The Machine over Buzzcocks

1-Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - The Dying of the Light (acoustic) VS. 13-Lukas Graham - 7 Years-I voted for the guy whose voice made me want to punch him in the face less.
You're kidding. Like seriously, you've got to be kidding. There's nothing wrong with Noel's voice and that song of his cuts deep. Lukas Graham, on the other, I agree with you on. His voice damages the ears, and that song is annoying as hell. Never liked it.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
ROUND 1 DAY 6 & 7

16-Powerman 5000 ~ Show Me What You Got VS. 13-Passenger - Let Her Go-I like how the video for the second song uses special effects to make it seem like the dork has fans.

9-Burning Brides - Fire Escape VS. 3-Dimmu Borgir - Puritania-Not crazy about either so I went with the more lively tune.

5-The B-52s - Rock Lobster VS. 8-The Undertones - Teenage Kicks-Both pretty average for me. I get a kick out of the B-52s but I thought the other song was a little better.
THAT made me crack up!!

and I think you forgot to bold the ones you voted for, though with what you wrote, it is kinda obvious

You're kidding. Like seriously, you've got to be kidding. There's nothing wrong with Noel's voice and that song of his cuts deep. Lukas Graham, on the other, I agree with you on. His voice damages the ears, and that song is annoying as hell. Never liked it.
Yea the first guys voice wasn't bad. I'm just not into acoustic so maybe that was it.

THAT made me crack up!!

and I think you forgot to bold the ones you voted for, though with what you wrote, it is kinda obvious
Fixed

ROUND 1 DAY 6 & 7

1-Stone Temple Pilots - Big Empty VS. 11-Bullet For My Valentine - Your Betrayal

11-System Of A Down - Lost In Hollywood VS. 8-Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the U.K.

13-Imagine Dragons - Radioactive VS. 15-Sweet Young Thing - The Monkees

16-Powerman 5000 ~ Show Me What You Got VS. 13-Passenger - Let Her Go

9-Burning Brides - Fire Escape VS. 3-Dimmu Borgir - Puritania

5-The B-52s - Rock Lobster VS. 8-The Undertones - Teenage Kicks

12-David Bowie - Something in the Air VS. 2-Snap-I've Got the Power

8-Blondie - Atomic VS. 12-Nick Drake - Pink Moon

15-The Girl I Knew Somewhere - The Monkees VS. 5-Kinoko Teikoku - Eureka

7-Technotronic- Pump Up The Jam VS. 8-Talking Heads - Psycho Killer

11-Foo Fighters - Times Like These VS. 16-Night Ranger ~ The Secret of My Success

15-You Baby - The Turtles VS. 6-Soft Machine - Why are we Sleeping

15-I'd Wait a Million Years - The Grass Roots VS. 1-Sting - I Can't Stop Thinking About You

1-Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - The Dying of the Light (acoustic) VS. 13-Lukas Graham - 7 Years

12-PJ Harvey - Rub Till it Bleeds VS. 4-Nina Simone- Children Go Where I Send You

5-Buzzcocks - Why Can't I touch it? VS. 11-Rage Against The Machine - Im Housin'

ROUND 1 DAY 8

2-Stevie Wonder-Signed Sealed Delivered VS. 3-Dimmu Borgir - Spellbound (by the Devil)

3-Norheim - Beer, Metal, Trolls and Vomit VS. 16-PowerMan 5000 ~ Bombshell

12-Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks VS. 5-X - Your Phone's Off the Hook, But You're Not

3-Nordheim - Get drunk or die trying VS. 14-Oasis - The Masterplan

14-Coldplay - Fix you VS. 8-Sly and the Family Stone - If You Want Me to Stay

7-Shania Twain- From This Moment On VS. 2-Ozzy-Mr.Tinkertrain

7-Destiny's Child- Say My Name VS. 12-Jeff Buckley - So Real

7-98° - I Do VS. 1-Howard Jones - No One is to Blame

ROUND 1 DAY 8

2-Stevie Wonder-Signed Sealed Delivered VS. 3-Dimmu Borgir - Spellbound (by the Devil)-I think that's Mr. Wonder's best song.

3-Norheim - Beer, Metal, Trolls and Vomit VS. 16-PowerMan 5000 ~ Bombshell-I thought they were both alright even though they're not my type.

12-Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks VS. 5-X - Your Phone's Off the Hook, But You're Not-My favorite song from one of the greatest bands.

3-Nordheim - Get drunk or die trying VS. 14-Oasis - The Masterplan-I don't hate Oasis but I'm not a fan. The first was a good bit of fan.

14-Coldplay - Fix you VS. 8-Sly and the Family Stone - If You Want Me to Stay-Such a difference between these two bands.

7-Shania Twain- From This Moment On VS. 2-Ozzy-Mr.Tinkertrain-Ozzy F'N rules!

7-Destiny's Child- Say My Name VS. 12-Jeff Buckley - So Real-The first is the worst song I've heard in this tourney so far.

7-98° - I Do VS. 1-Howard Jones - No One is to Blame-Not that the second song is close to my type, but the other one is really gay.

2-Stevie Wonder-Signed Sealed Delivered VS. 3-Dimmu Borgir - Spellbound (by the Devil)

12-Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks VS. 5-X - Your Phone's Off the Hook, But You're Not

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
ROUND 1 DAY 8

CAN NOT go wrong with Stevie

This was not easy. Norheim does have the drinking song DOWN but there's a lil more to PowerMan

No brainer

say no to SLY?!? Not gonna happen

This is a pretty d@mn good song by Ozzy. But its rehashed stuff. Rehashed GOOD stuff, but rehashed. I've tuned out since Zak started playing guitar for him. Past guitarists like Rhodes and Jake E. Lee BROUGHT something while Zak just seems to regurgitate old riffs. So I gotta go with the beautiful voice of Shania.

I am utterly embarrassed by this vote. This is one of those "bands" with pretty boys posing, spouting words they don't feel anything for and yet I just couldn't get into Jones. May the gods of music forgive me

R1D8:

It's Pretty bore day for me

2-Stevie Wonder-Signed Sealed Delivered VS. 3-
Dimmu Borgir - Spellbound (by the Devil)

3-Norheim - Beer, Metal, Trolls and Vomit VS.
16-PowerMan 5000 ~ Bombshell

12-Led Zeppelin - When the Levee Breaks VS. 5-
X - Your Phone's Off the Hook, But You're Not
--- when the levee breaks was on of my favorite song(one of the best(of the best) from led) and I believe it will pass this round effortless-ly , but I should show some dignity to my nom, or at least x got one vote away from total annihilation lol

3-Nordheim - Get drunk or die trying VS. 14-Oasis
- The Masterplan

14-Coldplay - Fix you VS. 8-Sly and the Family
Stone - If You Want Me to Stay

7-Shania Twain- From This Moment On VS. 2-Ozzy-
Mr.Tinkertrain

7-Destiny's Child- Say My Name VS. 12-Jeff
Buckley - So Real

7-98° - I Do VS. 1-Howard Jones - No One is to
Blame

ROUND 1 DAY 8

This is a pretty d@mn good song by Ozzy. But its rehashed stuff. Rehashed GOOD stuff, but rehashed. I've tuned out since Zak started playing guitar for him. Past guitarists like Rhodes and Jake E. Lee BROUGHT something while Zak just seems to regurgitate old riffs. So I gotta go with the beautiful voice of Shania.

I am utterly embarrassed by this vote. This is one of those "bands" with pretty boys posing, spouting words they don't feel anything for and yet I just couldn't get into Jones. May the gods of music forgive me
You did amazingly edarsenal!

Nominated all three of those to mix it up, and for laughs, and also- all those boy bands of the 90s got some tail back in the day- including Nick Lachey, lead singer for 98°. I also like that good-ole-days MTV culture that reminds me of my middle school and early high school days. Always fun for a laugh, I don't think music has to always be taken super seriously

^^^You are forgiven for there was no righteous decision!
Righteous decision was Howard Jones of course. That song of his is one of the best 80's pop songs with some really intriguing lyrics.

98 Degrees is just another talentless boy band.

7-Shania Twain- From This Moment On VS. 2-Ozzy-Mr.Tinkertrain (One song I love vs one song I don't really like pretty easy choice)

Round 1 Day 8

Stevie Wonder over Dimmu Borgir

Nordheim over PowerMan 5000

X over Led Zeppelin

Oasis over Nordheim

Sly and The Family Stone over Coldplay

Shania Twain over Ozzy Osbourne The Prince of Darkness

Destiny's Child over Jeff Buckley

° over Howard Jones