The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Most recent SET of photos of a band I photograph. The grainy ones are post-processed that way for effect. Not my best work, but there are a few good shots.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Do you realise how much youve made me want a new tattoo? GRRR
You should get one done, I love Tattoos.

I forgot to mention I designed the remembrance one too
Show me your gut and I'll show you mine.
Deal

You should get one done, I love Tattoos.

I forgot to mention I designed the remembrance one too

Deal

Ive already got 8, soon to be 9, ive got 5stars on my arm to represent each of my immediate family, so I need to get a special star done for my little ray of sunshine so he aint left out

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have had my Jason Voorhees tattoo done, im very happy with it Its the start to my horror sleeve im going for, In november I have a big piece in mind for the top of my arm, then going to concentrate on getting Freddy and Michael on my forearm, and possibly in time Captain Spaulding on the inner of my bicep.

Looking forward to November for the next \m/

Wow thats pretty impressive! And you have a lot planned, not stopping until your completely covered?

I love it. That's a sick tattoo. I want it for myself. It looks scary and fierce. I think I need a Jason tattoo.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Wow thats pretty impressive! And you have a lot planned, not stopping until your completely covered?
I love tattoos and if I had the funds I would be covered
I love it. That's a sick tattoo. I want it for myself. It looks scary and fierce. I think I need a Jason tattoo.
Cheers man, everyone needs a Jason Tattoo
How many Tatts do you have n3wt?
Cheers Nebs, I have 11 now Most of them I have posted on here a couple of pages back, I havent uploaded a pic of my son or daughters name yet lol Have you got any tattoos nebbs?

Cheers Nebs, I have 11 now Most of them I have posted on here a couple of pages back, I havent uploaded a pic of my son or daughters name yet lol Have you got any tattoos nebbs?
I have seen all the pictures of your Tatts, they are very nice
Do I Have any Tatts? I am an old fart so missed all the Tatt craze doesn't look good on old skin

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have seen all the pictures of your Tatts, they are very nice
Do I Have any Tatts? I am an old fart so missed all the Tatt craze doesn't look good on old skin
Thanks Nebbs. Im sure you could get something done, maybe a Metallica star

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Thought I would post pictures of my tattoos.

This one was my first tattoo. I was so drunk at the time I didn't put much thought into it. I think I am going to fade it out enough to get it covered.

This was #2. It doesn't really fit my style. It also isn't finished. The guy never finished it before I quit hanging out with him.

Tattoo #3 is the only one that I have had done by a professional.

#4 This one is a memorial.

#5 Had to be redone because I faded it out in the tanning bed. It was originally different colors and I really like these new ones better. I haven't been back to the tanning bed since though, cause that $#!t hurts!

#6 is my very favorite one so far! Yeah, I want to get several more.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
found an abandoned kitten in the woods near my mom's house, been keeping him in my apartment for the time being. looks to be about 4 weeks old.

It let you approach? I once found a whole group of kittens near some woods by the road but they wouldn't let me anywhere near them. Still makes me sad.

Anyway: adorable. Glad you took it in.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
It let you approach? I once found a whole group of kittens near some woods by the road but they wouldn't let me anywhere near them. Still makes me sad.

Anyway: adorable. Glad you took it in.
yeah, doesn't seem feral. really sweet, hella needy. i bought some formula, and it's got mad fleas so tonight when i get home i'm going to attemp to give it a flea bath and then wash all the linen in my home, heh.