The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Me (on the right) shaking hands with Carl Morris, ex English 8 Ball World Champion after we played a match together for Charity.
Proper proud of this one...

Well you should smile BIGGER!!!!! You look kinda shy lol Not a bad thing either, just surprising!

Me (on the right) shaking hands with Carl Morris, ex English 8 Ball World Champion after we played a match together for Charity.
Proper proud of this one...
Aww cute mouse

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You have to get used to nebbit. You're either cute or . I don't think there's any weird.

You have to get used to nebbit. You're either cute or . I don't think there's any weird.

Not true! LOL

Thank god you are out of it now or are you
I thought I was a goof ball Yeah, I'm a lot better, though I'll never be 100% again. Thank you for your concern, nebbit. My niece painting was unbelievable really.

Just joined...liking the forum so far. Hope to make some friends and learn about new movies I haven't seen.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	9206  

I thought I was a goof ball Yeah, I'm a lot better, though I'll never be 100% again. Thank you for your concern, nebbit. My niece painting was unbelievable really.
She is very talented

Love your new hair Devil those blue eyes are beautiful

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
This is my niece charcoal painting when she was 16 1/2 years of age, also me in a coma..lol
I jelly of her skills.

The weird thing about it! Her Mother (my sister) has no skills in that area, My Family...not even close...lol! Her Father's Family, nothing!!! at all..lol!

At the moment she is studying at University for Art. I don't know the course at all...lol! Though, I heard her fall back plan is teaching art or something.