New Trailers Here!

Tools    

&feature=player_embedded

Does this mean Cronenberg is back?
Wow, didn't think I would ever look forward to a film starring Robert Pattison. This looks great.

I haven't seen A Dangerous Method, but heard it's not great. I absolutely adored Cronenberg's last two films prior to that though. I prefer the crime thriller Cronenberg over the other ones personally, but yeah, it's nice to see vintage Cronenberg pop his head out once in awhile. Wonder why he casted Pattison, though .

^ I've just finished the book Cosmopolis and can't wait for the film now, Pattinson suits the role(more than Colin Farrell anyway who I believe was first up for the role of Eric) so will be interesting to see what he has done with it(slightly empty, monotone type). Also Juliette Binoche is in it, so that's a bonus.

Definitely a book that suits a Cronenberg adapation.

Movie Forums Insomniac
LMFAO!!!!!!!

&feature=share

A Fantastic Fear of Everything looks brilliant - hope it can live up to its trailer!

Well it's from the director of The Beat That My Heart Skipped, Read My Lips and Un Prophète, so think it's in good hands, and with Marion Cotillard in the lead, perfect.

Can't wait to see it.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Normally I do not like those comedies like Scary Movie 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc.... or Meet the Spartans, I know there are a lot more out there but just can't think of any at the moment, this one looks like it has a cheese factor of 10 but it's a comedy compilation of all of Stephen Kings work, so it might be worth a watch, definitely not the price of a movie ticket.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This looks like it will be a really beautiful movie, looks interesting also.

Prepare yourself for an unparalleled sensory experience. SAMSARA reunites filmmakers Ron Fricke and Mark Magidson, whose award-winning films BARAKA and CHRONOS brought a new visual and musical artistry to theaters. Dispensing with dialogue and descriptive text, SAMSARA explores the wonders of our world, from the mundane to the miraculous, looking into the unfathomable reaches of man's spirituality and the human experience, and illuminating the links between humanity and the rest of nature.

LAWLESS is the true story of the infamous Bondurant Brothers: bootlegging siblings who made a run for the American Dream in Prohibition-era Virginia. In this epic gangster tale, inspired by true-life tales of author Matt Bondurant's family in his novel "The Wettest County in the World", the loyalty of three brothers is put to the test against the backdrop of the nation's most notorious crime wave.