Favorite Movie Quotes?

Tools    

Brandon: Do you wanna go out with me?
Olive Penderghast: Brandon, just a couple of hours ago you told me you were kinsey 6 gay.
Brandon: You said I should pretend to be straight.
Olive Penderghast: I didn't mean with me!
Brandon: I am tormented every day at school. Just one good, imaginary fling.

great Easy A Quotes by Olive and Brandon.

A clean-cut high school student relies on the school's rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.

My favorite movie quote is "Love means never having to say you're sorry."It ia very meaningful quote.It is taken from the movie Love Story.It is a quote by Jennifer.It is my all time favorite.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
"You feeling lucky Punk? Well, do ya?

My favorite is "Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most."
(Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza - Silence of the Hams)

All of my favorite quotes come from Tarantinos movies. Especially Pulp Fiction. He uses alot of his quotes in different movies.

Shutter Island:

Dr. Naehring: And who raised you marshal?
Teddy: Me? Wolves.

Dr. Cawley: Why are you all wet baby?
Teddy: What did you say?
Dr. Cawley: You know what I exactly said.

Dr. Cawley: Is that your firearm marshal?
Teddy: My initials are on the side. There is a dent in the barrel from when philips stacks shot at me. You are not going to f*** on my mind on this one doctor.

Teddy: You know, this place makes me wonder.
Chuck: Yeah, what is it boss?
Teddy: which would be worse: to live as a monster or to die as a good man?
Chuck: Teddy?

The Matrix:

Smith: Good bye Mr. Anderson.
Neo: My name is Neo

Inception:

Mr. Saito: Dream within a dream huh? I am very much impressed. You've lived upto your reputation Mr. Cobb

The Dark knight:

The Joker: Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh.. and you know about chaos?.. its fair.
Blood Diamond:

Soldier: Archer, you are a dead man.
Danny: Yeah, Yeah

The Lord of the Rings:

Boromir:
A gift to the foes of Mordor. Why not use this ring? Long has my father, the Steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy. Let us use it against him.
Aragorn:
You cannot wield it. None of us can. The One Ring answers to Sauron alone. It has no other master.
Boromir: And what would a Ranger know of this matter?
Legolas: This is no mere Ranger. He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance.
Boromir: Aragorn? This is Isildur's heir?
Legolas: And heir to the throne of Gondor
Aragorn:
Sit down, legolas
Boromir:
Gondor has no King. Gondor needs no King.

And lots more.. i would go crazy posting!

Friday-

Smokey- You got knocked the **** out

Bladerunner

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Can remember listening when I was a kid and thinking I wanna go where he's been.

My Name is Buck and Im here to ****- Kill Bill

Sudoku Blackbelt
"Well ain't this place a geogrphical oddity...two weeks from everywhere."

and

"Damn! We're in a tight spot!"

~ Ulysses Everett McGill

O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)

From The Deep. Robert Shaw to Nick Nolte.............."This ain't no bloody tourist trap"

This is more of a quick line of dialogue. It's from Five Easy Pieces. It's often referred to as Jack Nicholson's 'Chicken salad sandwich speech." I know it looks like a lot of reading. But try it out. It's pretty clever. Typical smart-aleck stuff from Nicholson

Dupea: I'd like a plain omelette, no potatoes, tomatoes instead, a cup of coffee, and wheat toast.
Waitress: (She points to the menu) No substitutions.
Dupea: What do you mean? You don't have any tomatoes?
Waitress: Only what's on the menu. You can have a number two - a plain omelette. It comes with cottage fries and rolls.
Dupea: Yeah, I know what it comes with. But it's not what I want.
Waitress: Well, I'll come back when you make up your mind.
Dupea: Wait a minute. I have made up my mind. I'd like a plain omelette, no potatoes on the plate, a cup of coffee, and a side order of wheat toast.
Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't have any side orders of toast...an English muffin or a coffee roll.
Dupea: What do you mean you don't make side orders of toast? You make sandwiches, don't you?
Waitress: Would you like to talk to the manager?
Dupea: ...You've got bread and a toaster of some kind?
Waitress: I don't make the rules.
Dupea: OK, I'll make it as easy for you as I can. I'd like an omelette, plain, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, no mayonnaise, no butter, no lettuce. And a cup of coffee.
Waitress: A number two, chicken sal san, hold the butter, the lettuce and the mayonnaise. And a cup of coffee. Anything else?
Dupea: Yeah. Now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.
Waitress (spitefully): You want me to hold the chicken, huh?
Dupea: I want you to hold it between your knees.
Waitress (turning and telling him to look at the sign that says, "No Substitutions") Do you see that sign, sir? Yes, you'll all have to leave. I'm not taking any more of your smartness and sarcasm.
Dupea: You see this sign? (He sweeps all the water glasses and menus off the table.)

How bout' Clint Eastwood and Gene Hackman in Unforgiven.

Hackman: You just shot an unarmed man.

Eastwood: Well, he should have armed himself

Jack Nicholson in Easy Rider. He's in the jail cell referring to allegations of local cops shaving the heads of long-haired hippies.

"Yeah ya' see, they got this scissor-happy beautify America thing going on down here. They want everybody looking like Yul Brynner."

And from my favorite L.A. Confidential:

Lt. Ed Exley: Why did you become a cop?

Sgt. Jack Vincennes:............(long pause)...............I don't remember.