Fantasy-Warrior Movie from the 80s

Tools    

Hey, all. I remember seeing a wicked movie in the theatre when I was very little from around the mid-80s, but there's only one scene from it that I remember: a muscular warrior, a dwarf-warrior and a warrior-princess coming out of the water, over a hill, and then when they get to the top, the dwarf cringes and water shoots like a hose out of both of his pointy ears. That was his way of unclogging them.

Anyone know? I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you.

It definitely wasn't Masters, but I supposed it could have been Willow. I guess I'll have to watch it and see. It lacks a warrior-princess, though, and Willow has a midget in it, not a devilish-looking, ugly, pointy-eared dwarf with armour, so I really doubt it. But, then again, the image of the dwarf might have morphed in my mind over the years. If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
It lacks a warrior-princess, though, and Willow has a midget in it, not a devilish-looking, ugly, pointy-eared dwarf with armour, so I really doubt it. But, then again, the image of the dwarf might have morphed over the years. If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know.
Actually, there is a warrior princess in "Willow." Her name is Sorsha, and she has red hair

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I haven't seen the movie in a very long time but I swear there is a scene in Legend where one of the dwarf things shoots water out it's ears but I may be wrong about that.

Oh, I LOVE Legend! But, no, there's nothing in there like that. And I only saw Legend on DVD just a few years ago, not in the theatre when I was a kid, so it can't be it, anyway.

Actually, there is a warrior princess in "Willow." Her name is Sorsha, and she has red hair
Oh, OK, then, it's probably it. I have to watch it. Thanks.