The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
OK, here are the photos from my trip up to Boston!

Me with the cat

Mike and I before heading out for a shindig

Three for one: me, Piledriver, and Sedai all in one shot!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Love your necklaces Ash you are lucky girl

Matt I am so jealous that you have met some other MoFoers

Hey! Nice pictures, I like the wall/mountain climbing photo. Well, all of the pictures are great, I like nature-connected pictures! Thanks for posting!

Mike and I before heading out for a shindig
I like how this middle picture has both of you looking so laid back. Chinatown poster adds to that feel.

Here's a nice little picture of myself and that Ornery Sumbitch hisself and if you don't know who that is by now... I really can't help you.

Anyway, we enjoyed a very nice little breakfast at this great little cafe just down the road from where Holds resides and next time we hope to be able to get a show in. There's a really cool looking little theater just a few minutes away from where we were sitting. We talked up a few movies (shocker!) and also shared some cat stories. And toyed with the idea of calling the Humane society on this crazy lady that gave her poor dog a mo-hawk haircut. People can be so bizarre sometimes.

Anywho we had a really nice time and hope to be back down there pretty soon to chat again.

That's not me, it's a Replicant I send to brunches. More human than human.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Adventure Starts Here!
PW, if you're the one on the left in the T-shirt, and Holds is the one in the black shirt ... then that's pretty much how I pictured BOTH of you. And yes, it is VERY cool that these MoFo meetups are happening.

Remember, if any of yinz guys go anywhere near the Pittsburgh area, you can meet TWO or even THREE MoFos since Yoda and I and Planet News all live in the general vicinity. Plus, "Gracie" from the older MoFo days is around too.

You ready? You look ready.
I am loving all these real life meet ups of members here. It makes the community so much stronger, I think.

Anyways, here's a picture of me with my friend in Texas from my most recent trip.

That's not me, it's a Replicant I send to brunches. More human than human.
Indeed. For a time, I played with the idea that you were an extremely insightful encyclopedia aggregator Yoda wrote for the benefit of the site.