The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

ahh! i didnt know you were a dancer! what kind? must be hip hop if you know tutting, anything else? and yea...i dont know if it was technical tutting, we just call it "Ashley." The two girls in the front are the choreographers, who the rest of the group could only aspire to be as cool as. Im third from the left in the second row btw.
I loved it! I wish it wasn't sideways in the beginning, though- Rats!

A system of cells interlinked
ahh! i didnt know you were a dancer! what kind? must be hip hop if you know tutting, anything else? and yea...i dont know if it was technical tutting, we just call it "Ashley." The two girls in the front are the choreographers, who the rest of the group could only aspire to be as cool as. Im third from the left in the second row btw.
Not much hip hop, actually. Mostly I listen to Psytrance, but I also like Breaks, Tech Haus, Old Skool Electro, Dub, and some DnB. I work a bit of tutting in with my main style, Liquid, as well as some Botting and dime-stopping. If you aren't familiar with Liquid, check out this video from back in the day -

This dude does some liquid, which is the illusory, connected hands flow you see starting at the :19 second mark. His tuts are pretty slick, as well.

This is another dancer from NYC, and the video is much more recent. His spacial command and animations are crazy. He uses liquid to transition between his animations. The video starts off a bit slow, but he starts flowing really well when the second track comes on...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Me at the Fan Expo in Toronto. Bruce Campbell tickets were SOLD OUT!!! He was pretty much the main reason I went. So disappointed.

Here is the rest of it.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
When you look that good, how can you not?

Cool pictures Suspect, especially like the lightcycle one. Is the Asian girl anyone in particular, though?

Ok so this is my 3 day trip to Las Vegas and Hoover Dam(actually it was 40 minutes for the dam).Vegas is the best city ever I love it I had a blast for 3 days and on the last day we even found a Bulgarian restaurant in Vegas how is that not perfect please tell me.Thats not all of the pictures but some of you have me as a friend on facebook so you can check the rest there enjoy

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I have no idea who she was, I'm thinking some kind of adult film star? Or model? She was signing provocative photos. Nothing too racy though.

The girlfriend was NOT happy about it though.

Welcome to the human race...
I have no idea who she was, I'm thinking some kind of adult film star? Or model? She was signing provocative photos. Nothing too racy though.
Yeah, I don't know either. She definitely looks familiar, though.

The girlfriend was NOT happy about it though.
Why, did she want to go?

Good pics, pretty girls, but Vegas is pretty much everything that's wrong with the planet. That said, I'd probably enjoy it where I there and then hate myself on the way home.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Just saw that picture of Nimoy charging $60 for a flippin' autograph. Somebody is wookin' pa nub in all the wrong places.

Here is the pictures from the local air show. A couple of pictures were shot from my backyard of the Navy Blue Angels. Enjoy!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My wife Brenda just came back from the Big Bear Fly-In on Saturday, so I'll try to post some photos of that too. They had lots of skydiving, a Piper Archer lost its landing gear (all three wheels) on arrival, and the Warbirds made some spectacular takeoffs.