The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Christ, I wish my damn microphone would work! Dammit! I would sing the Laugh At Matt song sooo loud...

Imagine it, if you will.

Now With Moveable Parts
Matty Love Bear, you're a full blown Nut Job!

"Man-ip-lating worrrerds, man-ip-lating worrrerds"

hee hee

Don't get too used to this sort of thing.

ANYWAY...
Attached Files
File Type: wav me.wav (172.1 KB, 476 views)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Now, can we have a picture to match with the voice.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Hahahahhahahhha! THAT's Holden?

Here's what I thought he'd sound like:
Attached Files
File Type: wav holdensayshello.wav (365.5 KB, 359 views)

Now With Moveable Parts

For the record, folks, I didn't make the above post in this thread. Somebody has posted as me, as a joke I imgine, but as I can't even download the sound file, I don't get it at all.

Anyone else here notice anybody else posting as them? This is the first one I've found. Is this some kind of new "Happy Birthday" non-sense? If so, I'd prefer not to be included, use somebody else's name to post with, or, even better, how about your own?

Thanks.

I did finally manage to download the file, Luddite that I am, and I don't recognize the voice that is supposedly mine supposedly posted by me. One thing I'm quite certain of: it ain't me.

That's some weird and freaky *****.
Chris, is this possible, or what's the cheese?

that is a bit of a violation doncha think? to pretend to be someone and use their avatar and sig. and everything?

i'm so pissed i can't hear any of these voice clips....

.... even so, i don't think anyone else should be able to pretend they are another poster like that.

does anyone feel like taping the clips and sending me a tape?
or do i have to figure out how to do this with my mac?