The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Here's a better lit photo.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I had to google her, hahaha. Um, is that a good or bad thing?

Good thing, definitely. There's ton of BSG fans around these parts. I'm surprised I was first to mention it.

Registered Creature
Well, alright, haha.. cheers, then..

haven't been here for a while, missed it.
This is me about a month ago, just had a perm, and my roommate took the snapshot before I was done making a face.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	new hairdo.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	301.8 KB
ID:	6405  

Registered Creature
You're pretty. I like your hair.

You're pretty. I like your hair.
thanks but sometimes it gets pretty messy,I can't comb it as often as before when I had straight hair

Registered Creature
I have dead straight hair, so I don't brush my hair at all, ha. The last time I did was months and months ago. I actually like my hair messy.

I like straight hair, but mine is horrible when i wear it down, it is so hard, i used to keep my hair short,then I would wake up in the morning and look into the mirrow at my hair wondering if i was electrified during sleep, nightmares…so i usually tie it up. I think you look attractive with messy hair,haha

Let's try to be broad-minded about this

That's my sister on the right, she wanted to take me to a college party....so she did...

Rorschach shirt!

We went roller disco-ing

And since nobody ever seems to go in the mofo art thread i'm gonna post a play by play of my unfinished painting in here

aaaaand an unfinished Tiger Lily that i just started today...i'll finish all this stuff sometime! The print i had been working off of with this was in black and white and a really ****** printer so a lot of the shadows i either had to embellish or make up haha

haven't been here for a while, missed it.
This is me about a month ago, just had a perm, and my roommate took the snapshot before I was done making a face.
Nice to see you back Jacquie

Rice you are very talented

And since nobody ever seems to go in the mofo art thread i'm gonna post a play by play of my unfinished painting in here

aaaaand an unfinished Tiger Lily that i just started today...i'll finish all this stuff sometime! The print i had been working off of with this was in black and white and a really ****** printer so a lot of the shadows i either had to embellish or make up haha

Awesome

For Lennon: ()

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Swedish Chef pussed out.
Yeah, he was due to post a picture. Hopefully he returns soon. He's been gone for a long time, now. He was going to post one, and then Yoda was going to post one. I'm thinking Yoda should still post one.

Hey, if my paranoid butt can post a picture, anyone can.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Yeah sorry, I patrolled past some of the back pages. Couldn't find one of ya Dom, thanks.

schweetness!

nice job on the Yuma art too..

tis the latest picture of Chet Seven

oh Michigan lake and I havin a good time. ML bein the character he is... psh jus look at him! classic ML