The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
An interesting pic came to my attention a while back on Panoramio. Interesting (and slightly frustrating) to me, anyway...

Just out of shot to the left, obscured by the blue sign, is a house where I used to live. "So what?" you might rightly cry, but just out of shot to the right is the local council office where I got married.

I've contacted the photographer and he has, completely of his own free will and acting on the instructions of someone he only knows by replying to a comment once on the internet, travelled to the spot again (I don't think he lives anywhere near the town in question) and taken a photo which shows things in a manner more relevant to yours truly.

My faith in human nature is restored.

Heh, I should have mentioned that I've only just found out that the photographer has taken a new picture and he's only gonna post it to Panoramio if I give the ok (which I have). Once I get it, I'll stick it up here.

It's a little town in West Lancashire (slap bang between Liverpool and Manchester) called Ormskirk. I haven't lived there since the mid 90s.

Here we go.

The door in the middle was ours, a typical Victorian terrace. A lovely house actually.

Sheesh, that's brought back a few memories.

You also Have a nice smile and a penchant for rather large Hooters. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

awwwww....its nebsy!! love the pics nebsy - that looked like a lot of fun. i get the feeling that if one traveled with you, theyd have a lot to talk about!!

awwwww....its nebsy!! love the pics nebsy - that looked like a lot of fun.
It was it is once in a life time experience
i get the feeling that if one traveled with you, theyd have a lot to talk about!!
Hey I even talk for a living

This is Stamat a very happy box

I don't know but this picture is one of my favorite even though everything is so blurry

My life isn't written very well.
Here's a cute little website you might want to upload that "happy box" picture on to B card.

http://facesinplaces.blogspot.com/

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Friend's Birthday:

Wasn't she in Facts of Life?

Here are a couple pictures of me:

From high school graduation about two years ago.

More recent.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100