The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
it looks beautiful. where did you get married? i'm nosy about stuff like that.

looking forward to seeing the cat in the tux!

it looks beautiful. where did you get married? i'm nosy about stuff like that.

looking forward to seeing the cat in the tux!
It was a lovely little chapel that was actually in back of a private residence here in Des Moines right next the Puget Sound. Here's a picture of the backdrop that was really nice to have in the background during the ceremony. Tabitha really loves the water so it was perfect for her.

And here is her familiar and very loved cat Weeda wee Chunka monk, who believe it or not put up no fight and was purring profusely after she put his tux on. That cat is something else. She can do almost anything she wants to him and he just loves her dearly.

We just put the tie on the others because we were running out of time and they were also not nearly as cooperative.

Cross Eyed Clyde

Widget Wittles

And here is one with my Mother and my lovely bride. My Mother was so happy when we told her we were getting married that it was actually her that found the little chapel where we got married and paid for the whole affair. She also flew in from Alabama to attend. She has been waiting for 36 years for her only child to get married and I'm so happy she came.

And this is my pride and joy. I love this picture very much. I planned it and took it myself. Doesn't she just look terrific? This picture now adorns my laptop background. Truly good stuff I says.

I am half agony, half hope.
I feel like your wedding should have a thread of its own! Since it's here, though, Congrats! I wish you and the missus much continued happiness.

Johann von Goethe

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
ooohh that's sooo cute! i love the cats in bowties! i have three cats myself and i would totally do that too i'm such a cat person. Congratulations!!

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
The Sadie Hawkins dance was last night and i have pictures! it's kinda hard to see in any of them what our 'costume/outfit' was but i was cheap and didn't want to formulate a whole costume lol...i'm in black and no that's not my boyfriend i've just been friends with him for 5-6 years now. And i got a hair trim but she took off like 3 inches because i hadn't had a trim for over a year and now my hair seems sooo much shorter!

Im SofaKing High
Looks like a funny group of people, Looks exactly my friends haha.

My life isn't written very well.
It's like Dawson's Creek!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?