The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Seds, I likt the Tiara look LTIZZY nice

Em, I quite like the odd tat, I don't have any myself

My oldest daughter Kari actually has a job as a model AND is getting paid for it. I am so proud of her. She is actually studying to be a photographer, but she does a good job on both sides of the camera it seems.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
here's a picture i just took about 20 minutes ago. i got my haircut last night. i only got a half inch off, and a touch up on my layers, and it looks nearly exactly the same.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
i was at Valleyscare and there was fog everywhere but yeah i'm the one in front not holding coffee

Registered Creature
Lol, Ash looks to be about my age or maybe a year or two older. xD

The People's Republic of Clogher

Em, I quite like the odd tat, I don't have any myself
You've got me, hon.

Signed, an odd Tat.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Lol, Ash looks to be about my age or maybe a year or two older. xD
according to your profile, you're thirteen. you think i look like a 13-year-old girl? um... thanks, i think! i've been told i look young for my age before [i'm 24!], but not quite that young.

Registered Creature
^ Woah, you're 24?! Seriously?! Lol. Yeah, you do look really young for your age. (Not in a bad way). I guess it's 'cause a lot of thirteen year-old girls these days are starting to look... well, older than thirteen if you know what I mean. Eh.

Your age took me by surprise. Lulz.

rice - nice one!
b-card - cutie!
ash - my little sister is 27, and she still gets hit on by teenage boys who think she's 14, so dont sweat it! now she's mad because somebody finally thought she was older than them..

here's some pics of me on vaca in san diego - these are the "before" pics, as I got sick on that trip! (I miss me...)

the lil sis, me, & our mom

me and the mama - the sickness had begun (thus the mouth cover - the "no mccain" on it was to add to my "Obama 08" shirt and to make a joke out it and allow me to fake like the mouth covering was intentional in public)

yes. we went on an air ballon ride, and 2 couple had the guy pop the question. the view was spectacular - costly, but I highly recommend it. and think - our mother is deathly afraid of heights, but it was HER idea!

because then you can get pics like this!

and then, even thought I felt really poorly - I took my mother kayaking off of La Jolla. What an experience. I cant even swim that well, but that was fun.

lil sis didnt feel like paddling, so she went in the kayak with the guide, who did all the work.

I am half agony, half hope.
Looks like a great vacation, Mack. hope you were able to enjoy it even after you got sick. You are a beautiful family.

Johann von Goethe