looking for a foreign romance....movie

Tools    

I watch movies too.
I have recently watched "The Black Widow" with Willem Dafoe and Giada Colagrande. This was a great movie, leaving me dumbfounded, mildly disturbed, and on the edge of my seat until the end.

This movie reminded me of a foreign romance movie which happened to be on when i turned on the tv one day with my girlfriend.
I am posting because both my girlfriend and I would like to know if anyone knows the name of this movie.

The only scene I remember is the ending scene where the young couple stand hugging as they are buried in concrete. I don't know what language they spoke, or what language the sub-titles were in, but i'm thinking french. Thanks in advance!

That's the French movie Love Me if You Dare - Jeux d'enfants (2003) starring recent Oscar-winning actress Marion Cotillard.

You can see that concrete scene right
via YouTube.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My old roommate saw this flick a couple years ago while we were living together and kept telling me I had to see it. Haven't gotten around to it yet, but maybe I'll knock it up a few spots on the ol' Netflix queue.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I did a thread about movies with similar storyline here and this French movie was one of the two I was thinking of. I was saying that, Serendipity to me was a less interesting and less devastating version of the French film, Love Me If You Dare aka Mieux que la vie aka Jeux d'enfants.

Holy crap. That's so interesting.