The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Me with two friends at the beach watching the New Year fireworks, as always i am the center of attention

Originally Posted by nebbit
Me with two friends at the beach watching the New Year fireworks, as always i am the center of attention
You got that right nebb's

Originally Posted by nebbit
heheh, very nice nebbit. I also notice that your bright red shirt to their dark added to some of that much needed attention you cry out for now and then.

I am the Great Cornholio!
Picture from band pratice when I was in my old band. Everyone thinks I'm doing something hardcore and Metal in this picture, but I'm just turning my mids up.

My friend Jessica being a crazy ass with me. I'm on the right, laughing my ass off. I have no idea why the picture is green-ish.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
....seven days....

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I am the Great Cornholio!
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
You look like that person from The Ring.
I'll never cut my hair. It's way longer now. And thankies, Nebbit.

You are the apple of my eye anyways

My Sister (the girl with the tongue hangin out)Im the black kid. The other guy is spencer from the Band Underoath The other girl is my sisters friend

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
B-card, did you use Paint Shop Pro on that picture? It's nice.
no actually I used the solarize effect on my cellphone camera

Originally Posted by Kitsune Castle

My Sister (the girl with the tongue hangin out)Im the black kid. The other guy is spencer from the Band Underoath The other girl is my sisters friend
Your look is awesome, from the afro to the t-shirt. Nice.

Originally Posted by Kitsune Castle

Thats actually a very nice photograph ! Love the Made In Ireland tshirt!

I am having a nervous breakdance
I've got myself a MacBook! I love it! And of course it's got this nice little built in cam in it. And I haven't posted a pic of me on here in ages... so - here's me!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pidde.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	5780  

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I've got myself a MacBook! I love it! And of course it's got this nice little built in cam in it. And I haven't posted a pic of me on here in ages... so - here's me!

You look nothing like I expected you to piddy!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
OH GOD. THE HORROR...THE HORROR!!!

I have missed those golden locks.