The MoFo Top 100 Sci-Fi Films: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Woah woah woah!!! Twelve Monkeys better not show up for a good long while yet. I'm hoping it lands in the top 20/25 at least
Same here. At the very least it will make the top 50 i think, wouldn't be surprised if it made the top 20/25 either.
Cheer up lads ..... I don't call it FAILdictions without reason

I've never even heard of Snowpiercer. This countdown is becoming a HUGE disappointment, I'm sorry to say.
It's from an Asian dude who usually makes Asian fims but it's English Language and Korean featuring mostly Western Actors. How would the gong committee rule on this one?

67.The Titfield Thunderbolt
Sadly I couldn't find my equivalent Titfield Thunderbolt for this countdown

It's from an Asian dude who usually makes Asian fims but it's English Language and Korean featuring mostly Western Actors. How would the gong committee rule on this one?
Just want to say that I take my comment back. It's rude to say the countdown is a huge disappointment. After all the effort Nope is putting into it. Of course, he can't control the lists people send in.

Just want to say that I take my comment back. It's rude to say the countdown is a huge disappointment. After all the effort Nope is putting into it. Of course, he can't control the lists people send in.
What sort of ruling is that? That's it you're off the committee @Volkodav is taking over.

Logan's Run, love this movie! I seen it first run at the theater and was blown away by the concepts...and by Jenny Agutter and Farrah Fawcett too! #5 on my list!

The Prestige, a very cool movie and my favorite Nolan film. I don't think of it as sci fi, but no complaints I'm glad it's on the list. My review of The Prestige

Snowpiercer, I might have been a bit harsh on the film in my review, it does have a lot of interesting visuals going on. My review of Snowpiercer

The Time Machine, not on my list but it could have been. Gotta love dumb as a doorknob Weena great cast and a curious film as in the future all humans will be white and blonde, sort of a Donald Trump future

The Time Machine was on my list, and I think fairly high up! Always been a favorite of mine, ever since I was a kid.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Although it didn't make my list, The Time Machine is a blast and one of the best sci-fi flix ever made, especially for 1960 and earlier. Takes me back to my pre-teen days.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
The Time Machine was on my list, and I think fairly high up! Always been a favorite of mine, ever since I was a kid.
You had it at 8th. Let me know if you want me to send you your list back.

Finally something on netflix: The Prestige, I'll probably watch it tonight.
The Time Machine isn't but its remake (?) 2002 is. Based on my experience so far, better not to watch it.

Logan's Run, haven't seen it yet but Roger Ebert mentioned it in his Star Wars review: "great effects". Miss him.

The Time Machine isn't but its remake (?) 2002 is. Based on my experience so far, better not to watch it.
I usually hate remakes but the 2002 Time Machine is an exception, I liked it.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Really enjoyed The Prestige though I don't think of it as sci-fi but happy to see it here.
Have both Logan's and Time Machine on my list; both are child hood favorites of mine. I'm on my phone so I can't get my list and post their spots, but will later.
Snowpiercer ALMOST made my list, glad to see it.

My List: 4/25
#7 Strange Days (#81)
#11 Silent Running (#76)
#18 Time Machine (#69)
#23 Logan's Run (#71)

Watched: 23/32

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Loved The Prestige, somehow I missed it when I listed potential nominees. The Time Machine I did remember, but it got cut along the way. A stone cold classic, though, that I really liked. Thought Snowpiercer was a great concept, but for some reason it just didn't do it for me. Haven't seen Logan's Run.

Seen: 21/32

My List:

7. Wreck-it Ralph
---
20. Silent Running
---
22. Guardians of the Galaxy

I was disappointed with Snowpiercer because I very much like all the films of Jooh-ho Bong. I've seen The Time Machine but it was a while ago. I liked it but didn't consider it for the list.

Sadly I couldn't find my equivalent Titfield Thunderbolt for this countdown
Plan 9 from Outer Space, perhaps?