Favourite TV Show Episodes

Tools    

Gomorra, Season 1 episode 12. I keep championing this tv series. I'm not sure who else on here has watched it. It is a must see

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3184646/?ref_=ttep_ep12
I've seen Gomorrah, but only the first season. It's pretty enjoyable, like a mixture of The Wire and Sopranos.

How does season 2 compare to the first?

I've seen Gomorrah, but only the first season. It's pretty enjoyable, like a mixture of The Wire and Sopranos.

Season 2 has a messy start. But gets going after about 4 episodes. It's probably not quite as good as the 1st season, but in my opinion not much is.

The 3rd season is scheduled for release in May or June. But they are filming both seasons 3 and 4 together so there may be some delay.

How is it like a mixture of The Wire and The Sopranos? That sounds like the best thing ever.

Community - The Dungeons and Dragons Episode

Dunno it's hilarious. Season 2 is the best it's just a full season of unrelated craziness which was always what the show was best at. Pierce as the villain was just amazing.

I will but do you agree with that and if so can you explain why? It just sounds mad to me as an idea.
It's more the Sopranos than the Wire. Because it's all about bad guys not good guys. But there are elements of the Wire in the way we follow the bad guys and the realistic way that they are portrayed. Superb tv.

How is it like a mixture of The Wire and The Sopranos? That sounds like the best thing ever.
Well the show looks really authentic and gives you a very good insight in a world of an organized crime .The acting is very good aswell and characters are well written imo.

The show kind of offers you the authenticity and realism of "the Wire" while maintaing dramatic style of Sopranos.

The film Gomorrah is pretty great, i liked how it focused on the hardworking good people affected by the Camorra, as well as the dumb kids that wanted to break into it. Was hoping the show would do the same rather than just focus on the main criminals, kinda like The Wire i'll try it though.

Why do you like Face Off best?
All episodes I listed are pretty equal in quality. Rising tension in episodes leading to finale was extremely well executed. Unsatisfying finales of seasons 3 & 4 could have easily diminished the appreciation of prior episodes. Otherwise there isn't much difference.

All episodes I listed are pretty equal in quality. Rising tension in episodes leading to finale was extremely well executed. Unsatisfying finales of seasons 3 & 4 could have easily diminished the appreciation of prior episodes. Otherwise there isn't much difference.
Cool. Don't think Season 4 works for me like it does for everyone else as that's not a favourite of mine, i always see it on best of lists though.

My favourite community episodes in no particular order are:

Pillows and Blankets (s3ep14)
Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas (s2ep11)
Contemporary American Poultry (s1ep21)
and both Paintball episodes

My favourite community episodes in no particular order are:

Pillows and Blankets (s3ep14)
Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas (s2ep11)
Contemporary American Poultry (s1ep21)
and both Paintball episodes
The Chicken Fingers-Goodfellas episode is probably the first great one.Pillows and Blankets is really sweet as well as funny and the Paintball ones are hilarious, don't like Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas though.

Doctor Who — The Happiness Patrol
Blake's 7 — Breakdown
Ulysses 31 — The Magic Spells of Circe
Star Trek: The Original Series — A Taste of Armageddon
Star Trek: The Next Generation — Skin of Evil
The Dorothy L. Sayers Mysteries — Strong Poison
Sherlock Holmes — The Last Vampyre
Taggart — Death Comes Softly
Cadfael — The Rose Rent
Wallander (Lassgård) — The Fifth Woman
Black Books — Blood
Blackadder — Amy and Amiability

"Buridan's Ass" (s1e6) - Fargo (season 1)
"The Castle" (s2e9)- Fargo (season 2)
"Goodbyeeee" (s4e6) - Blackadder
"Gone" (s2e5) - Spaced
"Holdiay" (s4e5) - Peep Show
"Optimal Tip-to-Tip Efficiency" (s1e8) - Silicon Valley
"Spinners and Losers" - The Thick of It
"Christmas Special (Part 2)" - The Office (UK)
"Dinner Party"(s4e9) - The Office (US)
"Kate Winslet" (s1e3) - Extras
"Leslie and Ron" (s7e4) - Parks and Recreation
"Hello, Dexter Morgan" (s4e11) - Dexter
"Felina" (s5e16) - Breaking Bad

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Star Trek: The Original Series — A Taste of Armageddon
Star Trek: The Next Generation — Skin of Evil

These are both good episodes, but I wouldn't put either of them in my favorite episodes list. These are some of my favorite "Star Trek" episodes:

Star Trek: The Original Series: "Mirror, Mirror", "Shore Leave", "City on the Edge of Forever", "I, Mudd", ''Amok Time'', “Requiem for Methuselah”, “A Piece of the Action”

Star Trek: The Next Generation: "The Inner Light", "Q Who", (or any other episode with Q), "Elementary, Dear Data", "The Measure of a Man", "Cause and Effect"

These are both good episodes, but I wouldn't put either of them in my favorite episodes list. These are some of my favorite "Star Trek" episodes:

Star Trek: The Original Series: "Mirror, Mirror", "Shore Leave", "City on the Edge of Forever", "I, Mudd", ''Amok Time'', “Requiem for Methuselah”, “A Piece of the Action”

Star Trek: The Next Generation: "The Inner Light", "Q Who", (or any other episode with Q), "Elementary, Dear Data", "The Measure of a Man", "Cause and Effect"
It's interesting to see another fan say Skin of Evil is good – usually people hate it .

I like Shore Leave as well. It's not easy picking a favourite from that first season. For some reason I particularly like the first seasons of both TOS and TNG – perhaps it's because they were finding their feet a little.

The Inner Light was very memorable; great story. I like We'll Always Have Paris as well, mainly for the music actually. Also Where Silence Has Lease, which really is like "Skin of Evil 2" isn't it ? Samaritan Snare as well – love that.

Top 10 CSI Seasons 1 to 7 Episodes

1. S04E14 Paper or Plastic
  2. S06E07/8 A Bullet Runs Through It
  3. S02E14 The Finger
  4. S02E02 Chaos Theory
  5. S06E14 Killer
  6. S06E05 Gum Drops
  7. S05E21 Committed
  8. S07E04 Fannysmackin
  9. S07E13 Redrum
  10. S04E12 Butterflied