MoFos on Roller Coasters!

Tools    

I have done the spinning swingset that lifts you up in the air and you swing in a circle... but too much of that feels like it's gonna kill me, that I'll fall out of the swing and die.
Man, those things are amazing. You go round and round at immense speeds and if you try to talk your mouth gets left 5 minutes in the past like Looney Tunes. Best thing

However, I don't want to go on one of those spinning circles that lifts you up in the air, tilts, and it's out in the open - not an inside, enclosed space, like the spinning UFO. Hell to the no with that ride.

I have done the spinning swingset that lifts you up in the air and you swing in a circle... but too much of that feels like it's gonna kill me, that I'll fall out of the swing and die. No thank you. But it's kinda nice at the same time. Gentle, spinning circles are my thing, provided they don't get carried away.
I went on the first one you described - as a kid that one scared me, but it turns out it's not nearly as scary as it looks - when you're on it you basically just see the person across from you (and hope they don't puke) while your peripheral vision is just blurred lights - you don't really notice the height or that you're outside once it starts moving.

I love the swings. Yes, it contradicts what I said since it goes around, but it never made me nauseous. And it is nice. But you keep looking up and wondering how mutilated you'd be if those chains broke and turned you into a human projectile.

This sentence's meaning is entirely dependent on punctuation and capitalization.
You should change your name to Captain Obvious.

The lack of capitalization was intentional.

You should change your name to Captain Obvious.

The lack of capitalization was intentional.
I'm not a mind reader. Some intentional humor is funny, some unintentional humor is funny (and some isn't).

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Back to coasters, or anything else scary - just go first. The anticipation is worse than the ride. Wooooooooooooooo

The anticipation is worse than the ride.
Sometimes. Sometimes not.

I love roller coasters, but I did a zip line in Vegas and hated it. It was frightening and uncomfortable.

Sometimes. Sometimes not.

I love roller coasters, but I did a zip line in Vegas and hated it. It was frightening and uncomfortable.
But you did it, so that's a Yay, right?

Every one needs to read my terrifying comment here - http://www.movieforums.com/community...98#post1655098

I'm amazed and offended that, that was skipped over
I saw it; Couldn't reply. I might have spoken bad words. You know those videos of guys doing crazy sheep on roof tops? I freak out just watching.

But you did it, so that's a Yay, right?
I guess. I didn't want to go on it, really. It was my sister in law's idea.

My sister in law who is terrified of roller coasters but is a-okay with dangling from a strap as it slides across a rope many feet over people and concrete. WTF.

My nephew used to talk to himself during the ride coz he was terrified. It terrified me coz there'd be my kid nephew who is supposed to feel safe with me terrified mumbling things to himself to pretend like it's not even happening.

It was pretty hilarious anyway .
Schadenfreude. I took my older sister on a ride once. She's never forgiven me. I just said Hey I put our hands up to be first. Be thankful you didn't have to stand in queue.

Rooftops, though. My bro sent me this and I screamed

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Every one needs to read my terrifying comment here - http://www.movieforums.com/community...98#post1655098

I'm amazed and offended that, that was skipped over

I'm not sure why you wanted us to reread that, but I did. I can't speak for whether or not anyone else is afraid of heights. I can only say that I'm probably more afraid of heights than most people. When I was younger, I literally passed out from fear when I sat in the balcony at a Broadway show. All I remember is gripping the armrests as hard as I could, my friend next to me asked me if I was okay, I said "No", and then I passed out. I woke up in a lower level seat and enjoyed the show from there.

I'm not as bad as I used to be because I've been trying to get over my fear of heights for years, but I still have problems in high places.

This might have actually been the one. Sent me into the corner looking for my safe place. I just have to share the joy.

No No No just not happening

Yoda, you need to see this crazy sheep!