Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

The first time I saw them was during the Lollapalooza tour at Enumclaw, Washington.The live version of The Last Beat of My Heart on the Twice Upon a Time: The Singles album was from that show.

The second was at The Moore Theater in Seattle.
That live version is one of my favorite live performances of SATB and it is so much better than the studio version! I watched it on youtube many times. You are so very lucky to have been there. I'm jealous I have seen pretty much everyone I wanted to see and the only band that has eluded me is Cocteau Twins. I would seriously do a lot including flying to any part of the world in order to see them. Unfortunately, it seems like they split forever in 1997 before I could catch them and have no intention to get together.

This might just do nobody any good.
She's great in Battle Royale.

How did it take me this long to realize Gillian Anderson is the perfect mixture between Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet?

Also, how is Anderson not competing with Blanchett and Winslet (and Streep) yearly at the Oscars?

You can't win an argument just by being right!

How did it take me this long to realize Gillian Anderson is the perfect mixture between Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet?
Gillian is ridiculous. She just gets better and better. I have a lady crush.

I liked her in Penthouse North (not Penthouse – we've done that joke before… )

She's great in Battle Royale.

Also, how is Anderson not competing with Blanchett and Winslet (and Streep) yearly at the Oscars?
Gillian Anderson, 2 years away from officially being a gilf, or is she not considered a gilf until her kids have kids?

Just saw her in Patriots Day. Beautiful...

Laura Harring...

... imma go watch Mulholland Dr. again.

Ooh, nice row of ladies there! Gillian, long-time crush on her. Never missed an X-Files.
Michelle Monaghan is so fine and needs to be in more stuff, although I look at her resume' and she remains busy, just in stuff I haven't seen recently. Oh yeah, Laura Harring! She has enormous talent(s).

I saw this lady in a cable movie today but didn't recognize her as she played a witch with a lot of makeup. Still, there was something familiar about her. Then I realized she was a co-star in the reboot of Battlestar Galactica. She is Kandyse McClure:

The truth is in here
Elisha Cuthbert #1 every day for me, I never cease to be amazed over how incredibly beautiful she is:

Ali Larter:

Jill Hennessy is the most underrated beauty ever, so adorable:

My #1: Natalie Portman

The frankly stunning Rachel Riley
Yeah, I like Rachel. I've been binge watching 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown recently too .

^ when did Barbara Hershey and Jennifer Jason Leigh get in the machine from The Fly?

^ when did Barbara Hershey and Jennifer Jason Leigh get in the machine from The Fly?
That's very well-observed .

btw yeah........they're all blondes

Imogen Poots

Margot Robbie (yes i know it's cliche)

Gillian Jacobs

Rachel Mcadams

also the girl from The Witch, Anya Taylor-Joy, very unique look and a nice on screen presence.

Elizabeth Olsen