What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

DVD? ummmm Wicker Park? I remember seeing the trailer years ago, and wanting to see it, and it took me 12 years to see it. and i actually liked it quite a bit

Bluray: Unbreakable the UK edition, evidently there's an audio issue with the US version.

Legend in my own mind
This bad boy today. Because it was 50p! Fifty British pence

DVD? ummmm Wicker Park? I remember seeing the trailer years ago, and wanting to see it, and it took me 12 years to see it. and i actually liked it quite a bit
^ If you liked Wicker Park, take a look at the original French film called L'Appartement.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
I bit a bit of ordering today. I got these:

The U.S. Blu-Ray of this film, because it will have both the U.S. and international cuts so I will get to hear Bruce Lee's ghost with two voices LOL...also because we get to see what Kurt McKinney is up to.

I am a sucker for American martial arts B-movies and I recently became a fan of lead Hector Echavarria's again after being disappointed with some of his MMA films (although I recommend Chavez: Cage of Glory...his best amongst those IMO) plus Michel Qissi brings back the original Tong Po look from the 1989 Kickboxer.

I love grindhouse trailers and I love Cynthia Rothrock...nuff said!

Then, I got these at a special deal direct from the filmmaker's website. He has made 10 films and these are his first 5. He's the grand-disciple of Bruce Lee as his sifu was Lee's student and he decided to do his own films:

Between two worlds- 1944
Can't wait for Amazon to send it to me. Remember vividly seeing this movie years ago and couldn't remember the title. But finally found it😀😀
My first post

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Ordered this for $22.99, free shipping and no tax.

Ordered this from Amazon since it was cheap and it's one of the few Schwarzenegger movies I've never seen.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Winter's Bone (2010) It was $3.97

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Picked up the Blu-Ray of Doctor Strange the other night at Wal-Mart....loved it when I saw it on the big screen with my son and my mom had mentioned she wants to see it.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I bought The Conjuring, Trick R Treat, and 10 Cloverfield Lane. I also pre-ordered Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them.