THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
By crikey. He was popular!

hahahaha. Damn you're slow @Miss Vicky
You two are in each other's heads. Spooky. I love a good snap.

If I ever got that many reps I would probably freak out, MV.

Really great job Swan Your friend did a good job too.

The most repped post is this with 68 - http://www.movieforums.com/community...22#post1125422

Yoda has said nothing is really close to it.
Holy sh*tf*ck that's right... what a load of rep there.

I dream, one day, that I will post a review that will get this many reps.

- My record-review is this one, Rogue Nation, at +25 reps... NOW'S MY CHANCE!! All y'all newbies go in and rep that bitch! Help me rise to glory!!!! http://www.movieforums.com/community...02#post1369702

Legend in my own mind
Bourbon please bar keep

- My record-review is this one, Rogue Nation, at +25 reps...
Ha. I just noticed on fb that I got 29 likes today. I normally don't bother even looking but I told a blinded old bigot on a controversial trending thread his village called and want their idiot back. This guy is getting totally pummelled for being such an ignorant moron.

Listening to a Mad Men commentary right now with Elizabeth Moss, Jon Hamm and a few others. It starts with Elizabeth talking for like 4 minutes about how talented and good looking Jon is, then there's a silence and Jon just starts laughing and changes the subject. Most awkward thing ever

Listening to a Mad Men commentary right now with Elizabeth Moss, Jon Hamm and a few others. It starts with Elizabeth talking for like 4 minutes about how talented and good looking Jon is, then there's a silence and Jon just starts laughing and changes the subject. Most awkward thing ever
Just finished it the other guy was Aaron Staton who plays Ken. Great character but the actor was really dull. He spoke three times during the full thing, once when Jon and Elizabeth went silent because it was his big scene and he basically said nothing, once to ask Jon a question about Don and he got the last words trying to shoehorn Ken in at the end as if it was his episode . Elizabeth and Jon were great, you can tell Jon knows Don inside out he was constantly explaining what was happening with Don in each scene and answering the others questions while Elizabeth was good talking about the actual experience of making the episode, what everyone was like, etc as well as chipping in with some stuff about Peggy.

Ha. I just noticed on fb that I got 29 likes today. I normally don't bother even looking but I told a blinded old bigot on a controversial trending thread his village called and want their idiot back. This guy is getting totally pummelled for being such an ignorant moron.

Sorry to quote myself but just noticed on fb I have 63 likes for calling a crusty old bigot a village idiot. I now feel like that millennial chick in black mirror.

My sister's cat, Banksy, basically has two tails. Well, it's like one tail with another small tail sticking out of it. So when it's moving, both the main tail and the little tail move separately, and it's kinda weird.

On top of that, his tail either stopped growing at some point or was cut down for some reason.

BUT HE'S STILL THE CUTEST CAT EVER

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
So are we taking any bets on how long it'll take @Dani8 to overcome @Sexy Celebrity in posts????

Suspect's Reviews