Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You watch FOX? We can't be friends anymore, you Rupert Murdoch lover. *loud crying face*
Hey, I said I posted the photo because the girl looks like Peter Pan. Admit it... she LOOKS like Peter Pan!

I've never seen a human being look more like Peter Pan... well... except for Lisa Welchel of the Mickey Mouse Club (later known for playing Blair on Facts of Life) ... she also looked like Peter Pan!

(Maybe I should post it on that 'people you confuse with other people' thread).

I actually watch a little of everything when it comes to news - good way to make yourself insane. Last night I kept switching back and forth rapidly between Hannity and Don Lemon - Hannity was running down a list of everything Trump's accomplished in one month and Lemon running down reasons Trump is violently insane and needs to be forcibly removed from all society. It was totally schizo!

(But I digress.)

Edit: Greta Gerwig is amazing as well. She elevates Frances Ha with her personality.
She coproduced and cowrote it alongside her significant other, Noah Baumbach, the director. So yeah, definitely an intimate role for her.

I have to post some pics here, it's been a long time...and this is about the only place I see my bud Dadgum hanging out at.
But CR, I'm constantly in "Rate the Last Movie You Saw," and am currently in "The Top 100 Sci-Fi Movies." I lurk all the time but find if I don't really have anything substantial to say, I'd rather be silent. Except for posting hot babes! I like the women. I like 'em!

Odette Annable:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't know her but she's very pretty.

These are all over the place and time but here are a few:

Sierra Casady of CocoRosie

Capucine (french actress)

Siouxsie Sioux

Sharon Tate

Nico

I don't know her but she's very pretty.
Dani, Odette Annable used to be Odette Yustman before she got married. She's been in a ton of things, from movies to TV. Things like Cloverfield, The Unborn movies, House, New Girl, Two and a Half Men, Banshee, The Astronaut Wives Club, etc. etc. Once upon a time, it seemed like I couldn't change the channel and not see her on a TV show. My favorite show with her was Breaking In which ran from 2011-2012, but only 20 episodes and she was only in 13 of them. Still, I was smitten from the moment I saw her.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Love Siouxsie!

I've seen Siouxsie and the Banshees twice. They're are my favorite band.

This might just do nobody any good.

Diana Rigg and Helen Mirren, 1960s.

Isabelle Huppert

Love Siouxsie!

I've seen Siouxsie and the Banshees twice. They're are my favorite band.
Funny, I've seen them twice as well, but only as The Creatures (Siouxsie and Budgie) and during one of their reunion tours. So glad because right when I started getting into them in the mid 90s, they stopped being together and I was afraid I would never see them. Definitely an amazing band and you cannot help but keep your eyes on Siouxsie when watching them. Such a great and captivating performer! And that voice... One of my top 5 bands for sure

You can't win an argument just by being right!

-

Mirren

Huppert

*thumbs up*

I first saw Mirren in The Cook The Thief His Wife and her Lover. Stunning! I think she's still stunning. Now that's how you age disgracefully - still have legs that go on until next week.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Funny, I've seen them twice as well, but only as The Creatures (Siouxsie and Budgie) and during one of their reunion tours. So glad because right when I started getting into them in the mid 90s, they stopped being together and I was afraid I would never see them. Definitely an amazing band and you cannot help but keep your eyes on Siouxsie when watching them. Such a great and captivating performer! And that voice... One of my top 5 bands for sure
The first time I saw them was during the Lollapalooza tour at Enumclaw, Washington.The live version of The Last Beat of My Heart on the Twice Upon a Time: The Singles album was from that show.

The second was at The Moore Theater in Seattle.