IMDB Alumni, post here!

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LMAO. too early in the morning for this salacious imagery, cat.

Or your parents. Ewwww what did i just do. Please hand me the bleach. It's OK, my parents are bumping uglies on the other side, or drinking beer for dad and shandy for mum.

Wow trying to collect some PMs from over there. I can hear the death rattle. Incessant glitching. Must be all the last minute flurry of goodbyes.

And so it begins. I just had a quick squizz at one of the other copycat boards to see if they have lifted entire threads. First post I saw was 'how do I report a troll' and then he said he wants 'shty people punished'. No thanks. This place is utopia in comparison. Thanks for having me. a little bit rough settling in early on but I was probably hyper sensitive and take full responsibility for my part in that.

Now on with the frolic, film and fun.

I will only post here occasionally, but still... here I am.

What's up, dteam6?
I don't think we've met but Hi, matt, and I don't think dt gets on here on weekends.

The truth is in here
You better drag that bastard back here!

Nice to meet you. I'm a long-time imdb user (been there since November 2012), but now the board is dead as a doornail in only 2 hours. Gotta make the best of the situation.

is the countdown 2 hours? My main board is now just farewelling all the regulars that have been together coming on 7 years since a show first started. The incessant glitching is getting very tedious - probably because of all the traffic. Where do you know dt from? he invited me here from the better call saul board. Much hilarity and interesting discussion on there.

I think he has special Mrs dt time on weekends where he showers her in roses and gives her back massages. He'll probably be back tomorrow.

The second wave is about to arrive!
i've invited a few but they're all sweet and i think will fit in with the culture here. Only a few, not a stampede. If reffos are meant to find this place they will with the help of the gnomes in the computer who work for google.

Hmmm dont know if that's a glitch or there was just a Baysplosion. My open boards are now empty. OK, coffee time in the movieforums lounge. giddyup.

The people here seem cool, so that's a nice starting point for me.
I think so. I've had a few minor rumbles but I think the people here are all cool. Very different mood to imdb; much more intimate.

Or your parents. Ewwww what did i just do. Please hand me the bleach. It's OK, my parents are bumping uglies on the other side, or drinking beer for dad and shandy for mum.
Tell me about it. I've been my parent' best friend for some time. Sometimes they give me TOO MANY DETAILS. O______O

Tell me about it. I've been my parent' best friend for some time. Sometimes they give me TOO MANY DETAILS. O______O

Oh I hear ya. My father's second wife used to talk about her g spot. Just stop, especially at the dinner table. Just no no no nope.

My dad looks like an older Italuan version of Inspector Clouseau. With a very grave face and with his thick accent, he told me about catching crabs from a toilet in Florida...and cocroack-sprayed his nuts.

I love my dad.

LMAO. I might have just sprayed coffee.