Valentine's Day ~ Put a Little Love in Your Heart Tournament!!!

Tools    

Round 3, Day 1

6-Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours vs. 3-Harry Nilsson-Without You

1-The Monkees ~ Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow vs. 5-Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris

7-Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You vs. 3-Elvis-Burning Love

5-Johnny Cash - Rose of My Heart vs. 1-Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight

5-Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher vs. 8-Roy Orbison - You Got It

5-The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. 8-Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - Its Your Love

1-Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e vs. 2-Saybia - The Moment You Sleep

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Round 3, Day 1

6-Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours vs. 3-Harry Nilsson-Without You

1-The Monkees ~ Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow vs. 5-Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris

7-Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You vs. 3-Elvis-Burning Love

5-Johnny Cash - Rose of My Heart vs. 1-Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight

5-Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher vs. 8-Roy Orbison - You Got It

5-The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. 8-Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - Its Your Love

1-Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e vs. 2-Saybia - The Moment You Sleep

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Round 3, Day 1
Damn I'm the only number missing

Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours vs. Harry Nilsson-Without You

The Monkees ~ Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow vs. Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris

Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You vs. Elvis-Burning Love

Johnny Cash - Rose of My Heart vs. Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher vs. Roy Orbison - You Got It

The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - Its Your Love

Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e vs. Saybia - The Moment You Sleep

Wow, I voted for all the right ones

Round 3, Day 1
Damn I'm the only number missing

Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours vs. Harry Nilsson-Without You

The Monkees ~ Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow vs. Yves Montand - Sous La Ciel de Paris

Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You vs. Elvis-Burning Love

Johnny Cash - Rose of My Heart vs. Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Let's Groove Tonight

Jackie Wilson - Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher vs. Roy Orbison - You Got It

The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You vs. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw - Its Your Love

Nat King Cole ~ L~o~v~e vs. Saybia - The Moment You Sleep

Wow, I voted for all the left ones
Wait a minute; you bold the songs you want to vote for, right?

vs is the best song ever made
I presume you mean this one tattwo?

We're still missing someone's votes. I will see if they are needed, in a bit. I am going to go ahead with the next set. Now, I hope no one cares, but this was mentioned at the start of this game, that we have an odd number. I'm not the first to do it, anyways. So, in the next set, there's like five matches, and then three songs for the last vote. I just left it the way the randomizer did it. If there are any complaints, just let me know, or you could just lie, and keep it to yourselves.

Round 3, Day 1

4-Dido - Here with Me

Janis Joplin-Cry Baby

7-Lady Antebellum - Need You Now

6-Theodis Ealey - I'm The Man You Need

8-Trace Adkins - Every Light In The House Is On

Pick one from these three . . .

5-Iyeoka - Simply Falling

Round 3, Day 1

4-Dido - Here with Me vs. 8-Seal ~ Kiss from a Rose

1-Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. 3-Janis Joplin-Cry Baby

7-Lady Antebellum - Need You Now vs. 9-Phil Collins - Two Hearts

8-Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby vs. 6-Theodis Ealey - I'm The Man You Need

8-Trace Adkins - Every Light In The House Is On vs. 9-Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love

5-Iyeoka - Simply Falling vs. 4-Magic Man - Paris vs. 3-John Mellencamp-Ain't Even Done With the Night

Shouldn't This be Round 3 Day 2

1Kiss From A Rose
2 Dream Lover
3 Two Hearts
4 Bop With You Baby
5 Every Light In The House Is On
6 Paris

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Round 3, Day 2

4-Dido - Here with Me vs. 8-Seal ~ Kiss from a Rose

1-Bobby Darrin ~ Dream Lover vs. 3-Janis Joplin-Cry Baby

7-Lady Antebellum - Need You Now vs. 9-Phil Collins - Two Hearts

8-Dan Seals - Bop With You Baby vs. 6-Theodis Ealey - I'm The Man You Need

8-Trace Adkins - Every Light In The House Is On vs. 9-Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love

5-Iyeoka - Simply Falling vs. 4-Magic Man - Paris vs. 3-John Mellencamp-Ain't Even Done With the Night