Sam Raimi to direct a movie about the Bermuda Triangle

Tools    

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/sa...ce-1201990348/

"Sam Raimi is in talks to develop and possibly direct Skydance's untitled mystery thriller revolving around the infamous Bermuda Triangle, sources confirmed to Variety.

The subject of the Bermuda Triangle is a popular one among the studios currently, with Universal and Warner Bros. developing their own pics based on the location.

Plot details are being kept under wraps, except for the fact that it will be set in the mysterious patch of the Caribbean where planes and ships have gone missing over the years.

Doug Miro and Carlo Bernard penned the most recent version with Damian Shannon and Mark Swift also penning a draft of the script. No studio is currently attached to the project, though Skydance has been developing the movie since 2013."

I'm in.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I second that. Used to watch a serialised doco about the devil's triangle when I was a little kid. Gave me nightmares.

There is so much you can do with a film taking place there... I'm glad there are more movies coming out about that area. I'd rather see low budget films though, like Triangle from 2009.

There is so much you can do with a film taking place there... I'm glad there are more movies coming out about that area. I'd rather see low budget films though, like Triangle from 2009.
And if this one doesn't work out, there are still two more to look forward to.

Triangle? Triangle is like my favorite film. It is. Seen it lots of times. Triangle... Hey, that's my favorite film! No kidding, it is. Seen it many times. Triangle! I just love that film. I do. Watched it loads of times. Triangle?! Wow, like the best film ever! I'm serious, it is. Saw it like twenty times. Triangle--

Triangle? Triangle is like my favorite film. It is. Seen it lots of times. Triangle... Hey, that's my favorite film! No kidding, it is. Seen it many times. Triangle! I just love that film. I do. Watched it loads of times. Triangle?! Wow, like the best film ever! I'm serious, it is. Saw it like twenty times. Triangle--
Ban this member.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
But no, you had me at Raimi. Let's just hope this one's better than Oz: The Great and Powerful.
He won't have Disney breathing down his neck.

Suspect's Reviews

But no, you had me at Raimi. Let's just hope this one's better than Oz: The Great and Powerful.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Plot Twist

He won't have Disney breathing down his neck.
Fair enough. But the man has worked with big studios before, I don't think he's completely innocent of some of the movie's crimes. That being said, I didn't think it was terrible, perfectly watchable even. Just didn't seem like Raimi.