THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

No, and that's why I wasn't going to see it. However, Sheridan is writing it, and now with Gudnadottir scoring, there is even more hope.

No, and that's why I wasn't going to see it. However, Sheridan is writing it, and now with Gudnadottir scoring, there is even more hope.
I liked Sicario but how does it warrant a sequel? Man, that feels like a force.

Yeah, I'm going to see it.

One of my friends rated Videodrome one and a half stars, and now I'm reconsidering whether we're friends at all.

Have a good Valentine's Day, my lovely people.

Or, if you're a sad, miserable single person like myself, don't cry too much tonight. There's plenty of time for that the other 364 days of the year.

We just had a (very small) fire.

While sitting here watching a movie, I hear a crash in the kitchen, and my room mate starts swearing. I poke my head out and ask her what happened. My other room mate starts heading down the hall. I follow him. In the kitchen, we see that she dropped a home made pizza as she was taking it out of the oven. After a short discussion, she moved the pan a little, and the parchment paper must have touched the element, because it caught on fire. So the three of us stand around it for a second, just looking at it like...yup, that's a fire alright.

I start trying to blow out the flames, because it's still small and no one seems to have a better idea. One of my room mates says to get the fire extinguisher, but neither of them move. I say I'm not sure how to use it, and luckily it doesn't take long for me to successfully extinguish the fire via breath.

After a couple of minutes, around the time my room mate is trying to use a spatula to clean the pizza toppings off the oven door, I burst out into laughter over how idiotic and dumbfounded we were, and how none of us instinctively went for the extinguisher, or even for a glass of water. Luckily the only thing hurt was the pizza.

I liked Sicario but how does it warrant a sequel? Man, that feels like a force.
this is the exact question I asked myself when I heard they were making a sequel. Although, if the sequel is centered around Benicio Del Toro's character then I won't be complaining he was the highlight of that film.

Very funny story, thankfully. Learn how to use your extinguisher.
Yes, definitely.

We read the instructions afterwards. So hopefully there won't be a next time, but if there is, we should be better prepared.

About half the snow it took the 3 of us over an hour to shovel yesterday got blown back into the driveway overnight. What was even the point of shovelling it in the first place?

About half the snow it took the 3 of us over an hour to shovel yesterday got blown back into the driveway overnight. What was even the point of shovelling it in the first place?
(sorry, this was the closest I could find to a 'sympathy' emoji)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Are you sure that the snow was blown back into the driveway? Before I lived in the co-op, I used to shovel my driveway and sidewalks, and then my neighbor would shovel his house by throwing his snow onto my property.

I'm so glad I moved away from there.

Are you sure that the snow was blown back into the driveway? Before I lived in the co-op, I used to shovel my driveway and sidewalks, and then my neighbor would shovel his house by throwing his snow onto my property.
That sounds horrible. Luckily the houses are more than far enough apart (on this side of the the road at least, not so much on the other) for that not to be a problem.

Also, it hadn't been snowing overnight, and the driveway was full of deep snow drifts which was our first big clue haha.

I'm so jealous of you escaping the snow situation. Don't go back, it's not worth the hassle haha.

Maybe a roomie could accidentally set fire to the snow Cosmic?
All you gotta do is persuade them having a barbeque would be a good idea

I start working on score music for the next short film, and I end up making a crazy glitchy drum n bass song that has no place in a movie. I'm useless.

I just found a damselfly nymph in my shrimp tank.
Just pulled another one out. DAMN IT!
I'd been thinking that my numbers of baby shrimp were lower than they should be.

These things are just evil.

(not my video, obviously... but yeah... horrifying)