The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

Thursday Next would have been on my list, she was a great Hof member, but it appears she's left the site.
She's locked out of the site.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thank you to all those MoFos who followed my wishes or not, whether they even knew them or me.

When I was a player - before I somehow turned into the host - I had a strong hunch you would be dangerous and should be taken out early.
Was it because I had the balls to disagree with you on some aspects of the team post challenge? Good times.

I expected to be rather low on the list. There's been so many great members show up now that I really don't believe more people voted for me than them, so I'm just going to assume I'm not on the list at all haha.
You should look at your title for a second

Was it because I had the balls to disagree with you on some aspects of the team post challenge? Good times.
Well... I don't know about that... but it was definitely how you handled yourself during all that. You were focused.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I expected to be rather low on the list. There's been so many great members show up now that I really don't believe more people voted for me than them, so I'm just going to assume I'm not on the list at all haha.
Your my new favourite newfy.

Ok this time i really have to go. back Soooooon.

eta You're, even.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
If I got on the list at 42, you're a shoe-in for top 10 Cosmic.

Well... I don't know about that... but it was definitely how you handled yourself during all that. You were focused.
She's basically the new Godoggo. Always dangerously friendly and focused at the same time.