The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

I'm a bitch.

I think I'm gonna quit for now. It's almost dinner time and I'd like to get time to prepare for the rest of the posts. I'll start again tomorrow at around 10:00 a.m. my time.
Just get a can of soup and eat it cold right out of the can and keep posting

I think there are 3 people from my list so far - Used Future, Godoggo and nebbit. Would love for all of them to return to being much more regular posters
Don't know Used Future and i wasn't here when Nebbit was a regular but yeah agreed.

Just get a can of soup and eat it cold right out of the can and keep posting
Having hosted these before, I know doing all of this can make one HUNGRY.

Just post the whole list all at once, then tomorrow we'll pretend we had no idea we read it.

Well you know, if you were actually around more you wouldn't have been so far behind.
Scratch that. We should all decide on a new President; my idea is that we go by the person with the most votes other than Miss Vicky

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
well, that was a lot of fun, I'm sated

Yah, that was the worst. Got caught up then there's no more, in the future i'll make sure i rep SC's posts and avoid the entries.
Maybe I'll just kind of... accidentally... delete all the votes for you...

Cricket just posted and deleted something he wasn't supposed to post in here. Something for a movie thread.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't think anyone from my list has shown up yet, but several people who I strongly considered have made it. (Movie Max, Austruck, MonnoM, Loner, Nausicaä, donniedarko, Pussy Galore, Nebbit, Harry Lime)

The main reason most of these people didn't make my list is just that I don't have much interaction with them, but they all deserve to be on the list.

I'm glad to see Little Devil made the list so quickly. It's nice to see some of the new people are fitting in here so well already.

Godoggo would definitely have made my list if she was still around. I miss her.

Congratulations to all the people who have made the list so far. None of the people I voted for have shown up yet.

I did consider voting for a few who have made the list so far but I didn't have any room for them sadly.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Loner is the first person from my list to appear. I probably should've had him higher than I did, though. My favorite mod.
Me too!