The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

I love the Mofos member countdown because there is always so many people I forget about but somehow makes me remember them when they appear on this list. It's a fun way to celebrate the members of the forum and the forum in general.

Aaaand it's a great confidence boost. (and a total opposite for a few unlucky others. )

I thought that was Rodent at first.... I was like, WHUT????

He uses that picture a lot for things. The devil stirring the pot.

Little Devil hasn't been here long, but has made a good first impression.
I mean, Jesus, he beat MonnoM and Movie Max. And Austruck.

These IMDb refugees coming here is exciting
That's because some of them have been female, right?

I like Little Devil! I've had some interesting conversations with him. Next year he will be much higher. I didn't vote for him as I had already turned in my list and didn't know he was eligible.

I like Little Devil! I've had some interesting conversations with him.
I hope you're not badmouthing me in PMs, like you apparently do with TONGO.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be lower than last year... I feel like I have accomplished much less in recent time. My reviews have gone down big time, my participation in HoFs has not gone well and overall I've felt less "present" on the forum. But we'll see. I'm also looking forward to seeing if some of my new favorite members makes it high!

I saw that FromBeyond got FromBANNED a few days ago. Temporarily.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be lower than last year... I feel like I have accomplished much less in recent time. My reviews have gone down big time, my participation in HoFs has not gone well and overall I've felt less "present" on the forum. But we'll see. I'm also looking forward to seeing if some of my new favorite members makes it high!
Your cool MM, just up your game and you might even win another Best MoFo Reviewer.

The 2017 MoFies should be fun then come December/January.
GASP! My awards. I risk losing them.....

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Well, this is a surprise, if I may say so with humility.

Thank you for the kind mention. I'm glad to be here. I met quite some interesting people with great taste in movies already.

Well, this is a surprise, if I may say so with humility.

Thank you for the kind mention. I'm glad to be here. I met quite some interesting people with great taste in movies already.
I predict next year you will make the top 25, maybe even top 10.